Chapter 12

Hey guys I'm back! I'll save you the sob story or excuses of why I haven't been updating. Let's just focuses on the fact that I am finally doing so XD anyways this might suck but you've been waiting for a long time for this so I'll try my best with not make it crappie as hell.

Third P.O.V.

Months after Karen's death and everything that happen. Everything seemingly went back to normal. Kinda. Since Karen's death Liam was acting even less care free to his well being. Let's just say he was back to his old... old self; but worst.

"Where the hell is that boy!" Louis raged pacing back and forth in the living. Louis was pissed beyond words to say the least but now it's been almost 3 days Liam's been gone and he was becoming worried and and anxious every second.

"Louis for God sakes stop pacing you are making me dizzy damn it!" Niall snapped from the couch. All the boys were a bit on edge since Liams been seemingly missing. He has been doing this a lot he goes missing for a number of days and shows up again. One of the boys punish him and then they go along with there days or mornings which ever time Liam had decided to come home. The longest liams been gone is a week. He ended up being found walking along side the high way on his way home they picked him up and brought him to the boys at 3 in the morning. Bet you could imagine how furious Louis was. But as far as it goes no body has let Simon about all of this. Nope, not even the media has found out surprisingly. 

"Just sit there and shut up Niall! No one ask for you to speak."

"I need actually why don't you sit down and calm it with the attitude wouldn't want to get Simon here would we?"

"You little-" Louis began to walk towards Niall. But Zayn walked in quickly grabbing his arm stopping him.

"You two need to stop getting at each other's throats! This is ridiculous you guys are acting like children don't make me start treating you two like children! Now Louis sit your ass down and Niall don't say a word neither of you say a word! Unless spoken too got me?"

"Yes sir." The two said in unison. Louis sat down in a chair next to the couch where Niall was sitting both refused to make eye contacted with each other Zayn Sighed as he walked back into the kitchen.

Looking up from his hands, Harry gave Zayn a questioning look.

"Don't worry about it Harry they are just scared." Zayn says walking over to the fridge grabbing a small bottle of orange juice then sitting down in the chair across from Harry.

"We all are Zayn, liam... he has been acting strange no matter how many times he is punish he still walks out knowing the consequences.

Right then there was a sounding ring coming from Harry's phone.

Harry slowly reached for his phone and looking at the caller ID.. his eyes widen.

"I-its Liam."

Louis and Niall enter the kitchen. Zayn silencing them.

Giving a nod to Harry he answers the call quickly setting the call on speaker laying his phone on the table.

"Liam...- where are you?"

There was a pause.

"Liam please answer us, it's Zayn speaking please- just come home you've got to stop worrying us like this!"

"Boys- this is Simon..."

"Simon?" Louis questions looking at the boys with concern.

"What are you doing with Liams phone Uncle Si?"

"The more important question is why haven't you told me before that Liam has been walking out of the house- not only has he been out for three days- and you guys haven't contacted me but he informed me after we had a very-- very long talk that he has been doing this for the past three weeks!"

"Well- we - uh.." Harry studdered not knowing what to say.

"All of you, be at my house at noon today that gives you time to catch up on sleep- it's 3am now so you better get some sleep because you will no doubt be needing it!"

With that Simon hung up.

"Well shit." Niall said.

"Go on lad's get some sleep."

______________**______________

Hello lovies I'm back! Not going to mention me being 'alive and well' because... well I feel like a Zombie- been going through a lot but I'm going to start working on these books of mine and catch myself up on all my absences. So anyways... enjoy this chapter and I'll speak to you in the next one.