Chapter 3

Hey guys I had this written a while ago and I decided to finish it for you. So here's your update on this book I will try my best to update the other books soon just be patient with me please! Thanks for being such an awesome audience.. I promise every read, vote and comment is greatly appreciated!

Louis' P.O.V.

Liam has already got on my last nerve! I hate calling Zayn but it's been a while since our little chat.

Okay maybe like 2 hours but good enough!

I look at Niall while the phone is still ringing.

"Niall do me a huge favor get Harry to help you, I want you to both go get Liam. Honestly he might actually listen to Harry so let Harry calmly, please, get Liam."

"Alright Louis."

With that he walked upstairs to get Harry and possibly Liam.

The phone continued to ring. Then finally Zayn answered.

"Thought you would break sooner Lou I'm impressed." Zayn joked.

"Haha, stop your so funny." I say in a mono tone.

"Zayn, any chance you can sort this out?"

"What did he do Louis? "

"Liam punched Niall for waking him up although I agree Niall was out of line with what he did he apologize like I ask, Liam how ever did not apologize and to add on to it he cussed me out, I Sent him to the corner. But when I went to check on him after talking to Niall, he wasn't there anymore."

"So let me get this straight, you left Liam in a corner alone? Knowing full well he wasn't going to stay there because he is Liam?"

"Yes I know I'm an idiot, don't rub it in."

"Yes you are Louis." He laughs.

"Let me talk to Liam on the phone first Louis privately and see if I can straighten this out." Zayn says.

Right at that moment Harry and Niall entered the room, with a not so happy Liam.

"Good, sure he just walked in, I'll hand the phone to him." I say smirking holding out my phone. Liam gave me a confused look taking the phone from me.

"Hello?" He said a little skeptically.

You could tell by Liams change in facial features that he was a little surprised Zayn was on he other line. Liams face paled as Zayn chewed him out. Liam frowned.. I guided the boys out of the room to let Liam have some privacy like Zayn asked. A few minutes went by and liam slowly walks back in the room. And hands me my phone. He stood there with his head down a scowl on his face. He continued to glare at his feet. As I brought the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I questioned?

"Hey Louis, Liam is grounded and he is on strict orders to be on house lock down for 2 weeks. He is to be bring ALL his electronics to you and stand in the corner for how ever long you want and if he moves I am to be called, Liam has been informed personally what will happen if he does not do as told."

"Okay, I'll make sure to do that thanks Zaynie." I look over at Liam, watching him glare at his shoes as if they were gonna coward in fear.

"You're welcome Louis, tell the boys i love them and ill talk you all later.. hopefully i just fixed the reason."

"Bye Zayn!" I hang up and look at Liam.

"Go on Li go do what Zayn said please." I say gently but sternly.

Liam wraps his arms around himself and walks upstairs. Hmmm i wonder what Zayn threaten that boy with for him to be so obedient?

Liam came back down stairs and handed me his phone, Laptop, Tablet, and Ipod, and Xbox One controller along with his play station controller too.

"Thanks Buddy." I take all of his belongings and carry them to my room putting them in a safe chest, locking it and shoving the key where he wouldn't think the find it. I came back downstairs spotted Liam already in the corner.

"Just Ten minutes Li and your done."

Liam only nods, he stands there not moving a muscle for the next ten minutes then i finally tell him he can come out.

"Alright Liam you can come out wanna watch a movie or something?"

Liam just shrugs again.

"bud you can talk to me your not in time out or in trouble your fine now! Come here." I open my arms for him and he takes the offer with no hesitation. Hugging Me.

"M' sorry Louis."

"ts fine love just know i love you we all do okay, we only want what's best for you.."

Liam nods his head.

I pat his shoulder and say good

"Now why don't you go fetch a movie and we can watch it."

*****

The movie was finally over so I got up and stretch my limbs and looked at the time.

"Alright Li I think it's time for bed."

"Awe but Louis..."

I glare at Liam challenging him to fight with me about this. I was tired and not in the mood to argue we've got a long day ahead of us tomorrow and it's 10:34pm.

Liam's attitude has now returned and he glares back at me.

"You can drop that little attitude that has returned or you can lose your electronics longer and we can all find out what Zayn has to say about this."

Liam huffs and turns around heading upstairs.. But not before muttering a not-so-quiet 'bitch'.

That's it this boy is about to get it. I make my way up the stairs after him, when I'm finally behind him. I yank him back by his shoulder.

"Would you like to repeat what you just said to me back there or should I just go ahead and take matters into my own hands?"

Liam was quiet.

"Answer me Liam James or so help you God.."

"What are you gonna do ground me longer?" Liam says but I could hear his slight sarcasm in his tone.

That's really set me off. I step back from him and look the boy straight in the eyes to show him I wasn't bluffing when is say this..

"Zayn will be here tomorrow to take care of you sorry bum." With that I left to my own room closing the door and making my phone call.