Chapter 5

Louis's P.O.V.

"Liam darling..." I sigh. Liam stiffened in my lap.

"Love, your mother ask me to call her if you were causing any trouble so I kinda have to" I expected a reaction out of Liam a pleading or a tantrum but neither of those happen it almost seemed like a full blown panic.

"N-no Louis you ca-can't call her please, she-- ." His sentence came to a halt when I noticed the uneven heavy puffs he was taking of air. Liam started screaming and crying. He feel out of my lap and on to the floor.

"Liam, babe calm down" I tried laying my hand on his shoulder but he slapped it away really hard. There was a slight sting and after Liam did that his hands were brought up to his head pulling at his hair. What the hell is going on?

"Liam sweetheart your okay."

"No I'm not she.. she is gonna hurt me.. she is gonna hurt me Louis.."

"Liam honey, who is going to hurt you?" I questioned slowly getting closer to him I slowly and gently take his hands off his head he continued to in as I bring him into my lap.

"Sh love, it's fine, you're fine." I whispered soothingly. Liam slowly feel asleep in my arms. Leaving me baffled on what the actually Fuck just happen.

I think it's about time Zayn make his surprise visit.

†. †. †. †.

"What do you mean he freaked out Louis.. did he have a panic attack?" Zayn ask

"I don't know what it was he just full blown freaked on me. He did keep repeating 'she will hurt me....'. " I said. Trying to provide a little help.

"That's absurd Karen would never hurt Liam, she told me she even use spanking as a method, that's who gave me the idea in the first place there is no way."

"Then what cause the freak out?" I said

"Louis, I honestly think you have been tricked."

"Zayn don't say that." I said disappointingly. Liam isn't one to just do something like this trying to get out of punishment from me is one thing but... why go and do something and flip out like he did over his own mom.

Zayn sighs.

"Try talking to him Louis." Zayn suggest.

"I've tried, he won't talk to me. He either ignores me till I make a threat to him or denies he said anything, and he doesn't remember." I exclaimed. I don't believe for a single second that Liam would pull something like this. The fear in his eyes were real. I felt the way he stiffened in my lap. When I tried explaining to him that I had to call Karen. But now I don't think it's a good idea.

The conversation grew quiet.

"Are you still coming?" I ask. Breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I'm leaving tonight I'll most likely be there in the early morning, is the spare key still in its place?"

"Yeah under the door mat as always." I smile weakly Zayn couldn't see it but we both knew.

"The boys are going to be so happy to see you tomorrrow.."

"Yeah, but they won't be so happy when they realize I'm not staying." Zayn says.

I look over on the couch where a sleeping Liam lied. I was sitting in the love seat diagonal from him.

"Will you talk to him? Zayn? A least try and figure out what his panic attack was about. I'm .. i'm really worried."

"Lou, Liam isn't a child."

"Zayn he is the baby of the band and he is my brother, they all are including you, I worrie about all of you. It kills me not knowing what causes the others pain besides in their bum."

"Since when did you become a mother bear Louis just calm down." Zayn chuckles. Louis didn't think any of this was funny. something bad has happen to Liam to cause his 'Panic attack' and Louis was going to find out one way or another.

_______

Sorry for such a short chapter guys I have a bit of writers block. Although I did get some good suggestions of how to write this part. I'm having trouble putting it into words and stuff but you guys been wanting any update for a while short or not, I knew I needed to update for you so here it is again I'm really sorry. Vote and comment more, tell me if you like this and I'll try my best to update again soon.