Two: The Auction

Two: The auction

I opened my eyes and i was in a white room, laying in a white bed, covered with my mom's handmade dress. Then the door suddenly opened and a woman come in with a tablet on her hand that i've never actually see in real life before.

"Oh, you've woken up. Good." She smiled at me. She has a purple hair and a dark skin. She wears a white jumpsuit that made her look so slender. Maybe she's in her mid-30. "My name is Sohee and i will be asking you some questions. Do you understand what i'm saying?" She asked me slowly like i was a kid. I nodded and she pressed something on the side of the bad and now i'm in a sitting position.

"Alright, what's your full name?"

"Bambi Sivan." I quietly said. I blinked my eyes a couple times and said. "They killed my mom. They killed my mom." i started crying my eyes out.

"Oh dear, i'm very sorry for you loss." She sounded sincere. "I've never wanted to help them with all this slavery related work but i've got no choice. I'm so sorry but i'm just doing my job here. Now, can i ask you some questions?"

I calmed myself down and nodded again.

"Okay, Bambi. How old are you?"

"17."

"Date of birth?"

"24th of June 1998." She typed down all the information on her tablet.

"Are you a virgin?" She asked. I looked at her, unsure if she was serious or not about that question. "I have to ask you that because that information is needed."

I nodded at her frowning.

"Okay. Now i'm gonna take your blood sample to see if you have any disease or allergies. I promise it won't hurt."

"And if i do?" i was hoping she would answer oh well then no one is gonna buy you so we will just have to let you go.

"Then we're going to cure you before you're up for the auction." Oh yeah, i almost forgot that they can cure any disease here in the Signature. She took just a little bit of blood from my fingers. "Now let me fix that wound on your neck." Oh right, i also almost forgot about that wound. I touched my neck and still can feel the open wound. It's a pretty long wound.

"Did you get this wound from one of our officer? Did they hurt you?"

I nodded. Her face turned sad. Then she took out a bottle from her bag and sprayed something on my neck. "There you go. Now it's just a scar. Doesn't hurt right?" She smiled. In this point, i don't care about the wound that closed in a blink of an eye anymore. I just want my mother back!

"Some people will be here in a moment to help you get ready. I pray for the best for you, Bambi." She smiled and left the room.

About 3 minutes later, the door opened again and 2 girls that looked just about my age walked in with a huge smile on their faces.

"Hey, I'm Sam and this is Shae. We will help you get ready." She said pointing at the girl besides her.

"Get ready for what?" I asked, puzzeled.

They smirked at me like my question was a joke. "Duh, for the auction of course. Now lets take off that ugly dress shall we?"

I looked at my dress that my mom made. It's literally distroyed. Tears started to stream down my face again. I hate that i showed my weakness to these people.