twenty: "remember me?"

10K READS??!?! Whatttt.... Thank you!

----------

6 weeks passed since i moved back in with Greyson. We're still staying at the lake house and Greyson usually go to work only twice a week. I told him billion times that it's okay for him to just take care of his work and leave me here but he refused. I'm happy that he is being so caring and all but i kinda feel bad that he has to sacrifice his works.

We're sitting in the dining room waiting for the food to be served. And yes, Greyson hired a chef to come all the way here to just cook for us. I'm not a good cook myself so i can't say much about this special treatment. The chef, Manny, finally served our breakfast. "Enjoy, sir, ma'am." he said.

"Thank you." i replied.
"You may excuse yourself." Greyson said and manny nodded and left the room.

I was just about to dig in when Greyson said, "you know... I was thinking, maybe we could build a house, a big one. For us...and our children. Our family."
I was taken by surprise. I can't even respond to that and i just blinked for a couple of times.
"F-family?" i asked just to make sure that i wasn't just hearing things.
"Y-yea.. I mean.. Uhm.. We can look for a location and build a house there. And uh.. You know, have a room for the baby and...uhm.. Yea." he stuttered and stayed quiet after that. "I mean, only if you want it."
I'm just standing there, starring at him. I tried to hide my smile but failed.
Then Greyson continued, "I-i mean... Maybe... When you're ready, w-we can can actually..uhm get married and... I mean, only when you're ready."
I raised my eyebrows, still smiling. "Is this your way of proposing me?"
"No!" he quickly implied. "No.. This is not me proposing to you. I swear i will give you something way more special than....anything." he said nervously.
I smiled. "That sounds great."
Greyson looks down and smile. He stayed quiet the whole time after that but the smile remains.
Then his cellphone rang. He stood up and answer the phone. He walked to the corner of the room.
"Yes?" he said. "No, i'm not going to the office today. Just take care of it......what happened?........ When?" he sighed and shut his eyes. "I'll be there."

He walked back to me and said, "there's a small situation and i think i have to go to work today. Is that okay with you?"
"Yea of course. I told you like a million times."
He smiled, "i'll be back in 2 or 3 hours. Okay?"
I nodded and smile. Then Greyson grab my face and kissed me. Then he kneeled down and kissed the baby bump, "take care of mommy. Will you?"
I giggled. About a few months ago, he wanted to get rid of our baby and now he loves it so much.

Then he left with his car. I finished breakfast and walked out to sit on the back of the lake house. This must be my favourite part of this house. I can just sit all day here and enjoy the sound of the water.

Then i heard the front door being slammed open. Pretty sure that's Greyson forgetting something. Then i heard someone stepped to the back terrace where i'm at right now. I looked back and my heart literally dropped. It's not Greyson.

It's that girl. Jessy.

My eyes are wide open. I stood and i can see how tensed she really is. She looks unstable and i know that something is off about her. She is still wearing make up and all but she looks really pale and her eyes are like she is looking at her prey.
"Remember me?" she hissed.
"J-jessy? Right? W-what are you doing here?" i asked. I took a step back and she took a step closer. Then she took something out of here pocket. It's a knife.
Now i'm scared. I'm scared for my baby.
"I'm here to take that thing out!" she whispered.
"Greyson is on the way here." i lied.
She smirked. "I saw him left."
"Please... Don't do this." i said. I keep walking back until i hit the glass. Now i have no where to go.
"I begged Greyson to have children with me. But he doesn't want one. I begged him to marry me. But he refused. And you!!!" she screamed and started crying. "You have everything that i have always wanted. How could he choose you!" then she suddenly ran to me and i know that she is aiming for the baby bump.
"No!!" i screamed and hold the knife with my hand. I saw blood. Alot of it! She keeps pushing and we both fall into the water.
"Dieeeee bitch!" Jessy screamed, trying to reach me. I tried to swim away from here but i'm not a really good swimmer. Jessy pulled my hair and she stab the side of my waist.
"Please don't!!" i'm kicking to a random direction trying to let go from her.
Now the water is turning red and there's blood coming out from my mouth. I thought i was gonna die.
But then i heard gunshot. I can't see clearly anymore but i saw Jessy's head blew up when the bullet went through her head. I was about to passed out when i saw Greyson jumped into the water along with some other people. Greyson held me in his arm and carry me out of the water.
"Bambi, look at me." he said, he is still hugging me. He pressed down on the wound, trying to stop the bleeding.
"Greyson.." i started crying. "Promise me... Save the baby. Promise me!!! You have to save the baby."