Nine: The Lake House

We've been sitting in the car for about 2 hours and the sky seemed really dark right now. Greyson was driving. I was hoping that Alfred would drive us. I guess having Alfred with us could make me feel a little bit safer. Greyson seemed unstable in my eyes and i never know what he would do to me. I sat quietly and Greyson also hasn't spoken anything this whole time. I was really tired from all the "run away attempt" and all that stuff, but i was too afraid to fall asleep. I didn't know where he was taking me and i've been having a thought that he would take me into the woods and kill me or something.
I wanted to ask him but i know that there would be no point of doing that since he would not answer me.

The road was long and straight, surronded by trees. He suddenly turned right, driving towards the deep forest. My body tensed. Is he really gonna kill me? Geez, i ran away from him and now he wanna kill me?

"W-where are we exactly?" I asked.
"You'll see.." he was still focusing on the road. Then suddenly i saw a lake and there was also a house, with lots of windows. There were yellow lights surrounding the house. The lake sparkles from the reflection of those lights. This place was so beautiful and the house was not really that big, but maybe enough for a family to live.

Greyson stopped the car infront of the lake house and i got off the car immidietly, stunned by the house.

"Oh my God." I mumbled to myself. "Is..is this house yours?"
"Uh-hu." He said, getting out of the car.
"So, why are we here?" I asked. He didn't answer and just walked into the house.
I followed right behind him. The house was even better on the inside. The place was huge and warm.
"We are going to a party tomorrow and this house is closer to where the party will take place. And i need to get away from the city anyway..." he explained, sitting on the couch by the fireplace. "And i also need to make sure you won't runaway, anytime soon." He said seriously.
Well that makes sense actually. I didnt see any house close to this place. And i would probably die walking in this cold temperature. Is he really making this beautiful house my prison? Is he nice or just stupid?

I sighed "Can i look around the house then?" I asked.
Greyson stood up from the couch and walked up the wooden stairs. We walked pass a room that might be Greyson's office or something and then a library, and then a bedroom, Greyson stopped and leaned down on the door frame, letting me in.
The bedroom was so pretty. There was a big window and a king size bed.
Then, i gulped when i felt greyson's hands were wrapping around my waist from behind. He buried his face to my hair. Is he sniffing me or something?
His hands tighten when i tried to pull away. Then i felt he pushed my hair one side and he kissed my neck. I immidietly turned my body around nervously.
"Wait... d-do you have wine?" What the heck with me? That question just came out without me even thinking about it. He looked confused. I was actually afraid that he might get angry for stopping him. "Uhm, i mean, i...uhm...i saw rich people usually drink wine. Uhm... i never even tried it before so... i mean, in Tonko, we can't afford that kind of stuff. So yea..."
He chuckled, letting go of my waist. "Come..." he simply said then i followed him downstairs quietly, feeling so stupid.

I sat on the couch and Greyson walked to the kitchen and took a bottle of wine and two glasses with him. He poured the wine to the glasses and handed one of them to me.
I fake a smile, trying to look excited but failed. I saw him to a sip from his glass. I tried to drink it but this thing just smells really bad.
"Ew, i can't... this thing smells." I honestly said. "Why so many people like to drink it anyway?"
"Just try it..." he said, smiling. I was just starring at the glass of wine in my hand, not wanting to drink it.

Greyson took a sip from his glass again and suddenly bring his face to mine. He kissed me and i can feel wine in my mouth. Some of it spilled from the side of my lips and I almost choked myself.
I swallowed down the rest of it and he pulled away slowly and looked at me. He brushed the spilled wine from my chin with his thumb. "You like it?"
What? What sould i say? I felt myself blushing. Was it because of the wine or was it beacuse of the kiss?
I wasn't thinking straight i guess. I starred right into his eyes and i just nodded at him. He was still rubbing his finger to my lips softly. He leaned down again to kiss me and this time, there was no wine in his mouth. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck with my fingers, pulling his hair. He pushed his tounge into my mouth and pulled my body closer to him. He lifted me up, cupping my bottom and he stood up and carried me, still with my legs around his torso. He walked upstairs still kissing me roughly.

He suddenly pulled away and i wasn't ready to stop. I realised that we were already back to the bedroom. He put me to the huge bed slowly and hovering over me. He trailed kisses down my jaw as he pulled my sweater up. He broke the kiss to pull the sweater from my body and i just lifted my arms, letting him undress me. Then he pulled down my pants along with the underwear. I shouldn't be doing this right now. I should be fighting with him and try to runaway again. But what do i feel like i really need him right now. I need him to make me feel good and make me forget about all the things in my head.

I was only in my bra. Greyson smirked before kissing my lips. He pinned my body with his and he was still fully dressed.
I can feel he rubbed himself to me and i can feel his member behind his jeans. I tried to hold back my moans. I slipped down my hand between us, trying to unbotton the shirt that he was wearing. He grabbed my hands and pinned them down to the side of my head.
"You don't get to undress me tonight, Bambi." He whispered to my ears. Then he spreaded my legs with his legs. He suddenly slipped two fingers inside of me. I moaned loudly and lifted my hips, wanting more of his touch. And moved his fingers in and out of me making me wet.
"Ah...please..." i moaned. He sucked my neck roughly. "Greyson, please..."
"Please what?" He said, pushing down my lifted hips with his waist, still moving his fingers inside of me. "Tell me, Bambi, what do you want me to do to you?" His voice was low.
I hesitated, i was not sure what i should answer. Maybe i know, but i was iust too shy to actually say it. But i pushed my pride aside and just say what i want to say.
"f-fuck me.." i whispered. "Please..."
Then he stopped moving his fingers and pulled them out of me. I lifted my waist to rub myself to him but he pulled away and stood up, leaving me wanting more. I was out of breath and i thought he was about to undress himself. But he was just standing there, looking down at me.
"Hmmm... i would love to take you right here, right now.. but you should be punished after what you did today, right?" He said, smirking.
I blinked my eyes a couple of time to really understand what he was saying. Why did he stop?
"Tell me, how much do you want me Bambi?"
"I want you. Please.." I lifted my body and was about to reach him, but he grabbed my arms to stop me.
He brought his face closer to me and said "Then you should never run away again..."