eighteen: the shelter

I got out of the elevator. Now i'm in the lobby. This place is now empty. But there's a woman, answering the phone. I wonder who's calling at 1 in the morning. But that is not important right now.

Greyson is nowhere to be found and that's good. I'm pretty sure he is still at his office right now. I already changed into sweater, jeans, and sneakers. I walked to that woman, she put down the phone and looks at me with big eyes.
"Oh God... Miss.. It's late.. uh.. is there anything i can help you with?" She asked. She looks clueless.
"Where is Gre..Mr. Grant?"
"I.. i thought he is at the penthouse already.. do you want me to call his office?" She was about to pick up the phone.
"No.. no.."
"Oh, i'm sorry miss. I just strated working 3 days ago. I still have so much to learn."
"It's okay. Uhm, is there any available driver now?"
"Some of the drivers live here. Including Mr Grant's personal driver, Alfred. Do you want me to call him?"
"No, not alfred. Uhm, just call any driver but not alfred."
"Okay, miss. Rightaway." She called immediately.
"He is going to pick you up at the lobby immediately miss. Is there anything wrong? Do you need any help?"
"No... thank you so much. You've helped me so much already.." i said. Then i realised, she might lose her job because of me. But i have to get away from here. I have to save my baby. "I'm sorry." I said to her.
"W-what? Uh, i'm sorry miss i don't quiet get it." She said. "Oh, there it is, the car is ready miss." She said, pointing outside.
"Thank you!" I said quickly and started to run to the car.

I got into the back seat and saw a pretty young guy in the driver seat. "Good evening, miss. I'm Leo. Where do you need to go miss?"
"Hai, uhm, do you know where Mr. Grant's sister live?" I asked quickly.
"Oh, Miss Elle? Yes i do."
"Right. Uhm, can you please drive me there? It's pretty urgent so be quick."
"Yes miss." He started to drive and once again i told him to drive faster because it's about time for Greyson to find out about my dissapearance and i don't know where is Elle's house. So this is pretty much my last chance. I have to go to Elle's. That's the safest place for me now. Even tho it hasn't been long since i first met Elle, i'm sure she can protect me from her own brother, Greyson.

"Can you drive faster?" I said once again.
"Oh, no miss, miss Elle's house is just around the corner."
"Oh?" Now i can actually breath.
"Yes, here it is." It was a hugeeeeeee white house with a really hugeeeee garden. Security guards stopped our car to check for Leo's identity and they let us in right away when the found out that Leo is working for Greyson.

The car stopped infront of the house and i got off quickly. Leo also got off the car. "Miss do you need me to wait for you?"
"No, just go back to the building and.... i'm sorry... and thank you!!!!" I said. Leo looks at me confused but he nodded and got into the car and drive away.

A servant opened the huge front door. I was about to get into the house when a man stopped me. "I'm sorry miss. What's your business here?"
"I'm looking for Elle."
"Have you made an appointment? Because it is 2 in the morning."
"uh..no..but..."
"Bambi?" Someone said. I look up and saw Elle looking down from the 3rd floor.
"Elle..." i called out her name and started to cry like a baby.
Elle started to panic and she went down with an elevator quickly and hugs me. I don't even know how she got down so quickly.

"Bambi... what's wrong. Oh my god. Come here. Let's get you something warm." She walked me into a room and it's warm in here. There's also a lot of books here. She made me a cup of hot chocolate and just stayed quiet until i completely stopped crying.
"What happened? Did my brother hurt you?" She asked.
"Elle, please protect me from him?"
"From who? Geez, who? Tell me!"
"Greyson."
"What? Wait, i don't get it."
"I'm pregnant."
"What!!! Really oh my gosh.. oh. Bambi.." Elle smiled widely and pulled me into a hug. "But why are you crying? Wait, you don't want the baby?"
"I do want to keep it. But greyson told me to get an abortion." I explained. I'm about to burst out again.
Elle's mouth are now wide open. "I can't believe it... how... how dare he!!" Then she grabbed my hand. "You can stay here as long as you want and... i will protect you no matter what. Okay?"
"But.... oh god, i don't know what he might do if he finds out that i'm here. You might also be in trouble Elle. I'm sorry." I started to cry again. What is it with me?
"Oh Bambi.. you don't have to worry about me. He can never beat me. So don't worry. Now you have to get some rest. Okay?" She hugs me one more time. And then she walked me into one of many guest rooms and left me so i can get some rest.

It was so hard for me to sleep. And once i was able to actually sleep, i heard loud voices downstairs. I opened my eyes and the sun is already shining. It's 10 already. I rushed out of the room and look down from the 4th floor, where my room is located.

"Get the fuck out of my house Greyson!" Elle screamed.
"Where the fuck is she, Elle?" Greyson looks like a hot mess. He is still in his tux from yesterday and i can tell that he has been drinking.
"GET.THE.FUCK.OUT!!!" She screamed again, pushing Greyson out.
"I'm not leaving without her!"
"She is staying here with me!"
"She is mine!!!"
"Oh? Don't even fucking dare to say that!!! You told her to get an abortion!!! It's your child she is carrying right now!!!"
"You don't know anything! How dare you get into my business!" Greyson yelled.
"How dare i? How dare you!!! Well i'm pretty sure i know enough. If you don't want to have a baby, then don't have sex Greyson!!! Now you got her pregnant and told her to get an abortion. Where the hell did you throw your brain at?"
"Enough Elle. Where is she? Should i burn this house down to get her out?"
"Oh, i dare you, brother. I want to see that part of you that's just like our father. How about that?"
Greyson stopped and just looks at her angrily. But Elle is still standing straight and strong.
"I think it's time for you to get the fuck out of my house, brother." Elle said once again.