fifteen: The ball

Here's a brand new chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Also, check out my new story "Wolfless". Thank you xx

I woke up feeling somebody touching my neck. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Greyson's beautiful eyes.
"Bambi, are you okay?" He asked.
"Uh, what?"
"Your body is burning. I think you have a fever." He explained, placed the back of his hand on my forehead.
"Oh?"

I think it might be true. I'm feeling a bit dizzy right now. But my legs hurt even more.
"Maybe you're too tired from last night." Greyson said.
"It's your fault. I clearly told you to stop."
"A deal is a deal. It's unfair for me if i just stop when you told me to stop." He joked.

I looked around and just realize that we are both still naked in bed.
"Oh, but happy birthday." I sad, forcing a smile.
He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm expecting more presents from you." He smirked. "But you can't give me more presents in this condition, so we'll have to see a doctor."
"No.." i gulped down. "i'm fine and i hate doctors."
"But your temperature is not normal right now."
"I'm okay."
"Fine." He finally said. "Then let me cool your body up at least." He stood up, still naked and i turned my head immediately. It doesn't feel right to look at him when he is naked.
He suddenly lifted me up bridal style and walk to the bathroom.
"No.. my body hurts really bad right now. I can't take you anymore." I said honestly, a little bit panicking when i found out that he took me to the bathroom.
"Calm down." he chuckled. He is not walking to the shower, instead, he put me on the bathtub and started the water. The he walked put the bathroom and back, already wearing his pants.

The water was cold, but not too cold. It actually feels really nice. I put my arms infront of my chest cross my legs. Greyson looks down at me and smirked.
"Will you ever get used to me seeing you naked." He sit on the edge of the bathtub and play with my hair. "I've seen it all, i've touched every parts of your body, what are you trying to hide exactly?"
"Nothing." I whispered.
He sighed. "Then i'm coming in with you." He stands up and unbottoning his pants.
"No you can't!" I shocked my head. "You won't fit in here." Damn with my stupid reasons. Of course he will fit, this bathtub is pretty huge

I saw his pants fell to the floor and i immediately turned my head to another direction. "Move." he said, i can feel that he is smirking.

I moved a bit forward and he got into the bathtub. He is sitting next to me and i sit between his legs. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me back and now i'm leaning back to his body.

"I swear i feel like my temperature is rising right now." i said honestly, i touched my face and it's burning.

"Hmm? Really?" he asked. He doesn't really care what i just said. He kissed the back of my head and moved my hair to one side. "I'm comfortable in this position."

"i'm not.." why does the cold water feel like hot water now? Greyson kissed my neck softly and i leaned my neck to the other side to give him more access. "S-should we get ready for your birthday ball now?"

"Really?"

"Uh-hu.."

Then i turned my body a bit and look at him. "Are you even excited for your birthday?"

"Um, not really. I'd rather be here." He said, kissing my lips and place his hand on the back of my head and pulling me deeper into the kiss. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and i can't resist but to open my mouth and give him access. No matter how much i hate him, i still think that he makes me crazy.

I'm out of breath now and he finally pulled away. I feel like kissing him again. I place my hand to his cheek, about to kiss him again but he stopped me. "We should stop. You're not well right now and i'm about to lose it. If this keeps going, i'm afraid i might not be able to stop at all." he chuckled. He is right, we might miss the ball and it would not be a good idea if Greyson miss his own birthday ball.