seventeen: "She's what?"

I opened my eyes and saw a white wall. I tried to get up from the bed but why is it so freaking hard to move and my head hurts like hell.
"Oh God she's awake!" A girl voice said. It's Elle. Then faces started to appeared infront of me. Shane, Elle, and also Tina.
I blinked my eyes a couple times, trying to adjust to the brightness of this room.
"You okay, girl?" Shane asked.
"W-where's Greyson?" I asked and my voice sounds pretty hoarse.
Then suddenly Greyson stepped to the side of my bed. He is still in his tux now but his face looks tired and his hair is messy. He doesn't say anything, just stares at me.
"Guys we should go. Okay? Bye!" Elle said and walked out of the room. So do Tina and Shane, leaving me and Greyson.

"What happened?" I asked. I looked down and realized that i'm still wearing the ball dress.
"You fainted." He stated.
"I did?"
He nodded. "Did my father say anything else to you?"
"Wait, did you overhearing us?"
"What do you expect really?? How can i just let you talk to that men without doing anything? And why the fuck did you just say accept his offer?"
"I wanted to talk." I admitted.
"What the fuck did you want to talk about anyway? You can't talk to him. You can't talk to a men like that. You'll never really get what you want." He said angrily.
"Why the hell are you so mad at me right now?" I asked back.
"Because i know him, Bambi. He's not going to let this go and i'm not letting you go." The last part came out as a whisper. I looked at him, shocked. I really wanted to get away from him. But now, why do i want to tell him thag i don't want him to let me go as well?

Someone knocked on the door and a men with white clothing came in. "Good evening, Ms. Sivan, Mr. Grant. I'm here to explain you the medical report that just came out." He said, he walked towards us and gave greyson a white folder.

Greyson scanned through the file and the doctor started to explain the medical report. "It is clearly shown that she is under a lot of pressure and she is not very well nutritioned. Especially now that she's pregnant in such a young age.."
My heart dropped.
"Wait, she's what?" Greyson cut the doctor.
"Oh, you didn't know? Yes, she's pregnant, sir."

My eyes are wide open now. I quietly touched my stomach. I can't believe that i'm carrying a life inside of me now.
"Is her medical condition serious?" Greyson asked, still shocked.
"It is crucial since she is pregnant." The doctor explained.
"What are the risks?" Greyson asked.
"It is obviously risky for the mother to give birth in such a young age and there's a higher risk of birth complication judging by her condition now. It is also quiet risky for the baby. The baby could be born with down syndrome and other complications. But we can't be sure about that now. What i can say is, she is not in her best condition to be pregnant right now. But you can take her home now and come back in 2 weeks for more check up." He explained.
Greyson put his head on his hands and walked away from my bed. "Okay, you may excuse yourself." Greyson simply said without even looking at the doctor.
Shortly, the doctor stepped out of the room. Greyson is starring to the wall and doesn't say anything.

"What should we do now?" I asked. "Did you not use protection all these times? I'm young and i'm not experienced, but at least i know that much!"
"I did, i swear i did." He said.
"Then how..."
He groaned. Then he turned to look at me. "Let's talk at home." I quietly nodded.
Greyson picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the room. There are not many people in here and it obviously looks different than the hospital back in Tonko. He walked outside of the hospital and the car is already waiting for us. Greyson is unusually quiet. He stayed quiet the whole time until finally we arrived at his building. He got off the car and opened the door for me. He was about to carry me again but i stopped him.
"No, i can walk on my own." I said, stepping out of the car with my own two feets.
He held my hand and lead the way to the elevator. We walked out of the elevator and Greyson walked me to the living room. I sit there quietly and Greyson also haven't said anything to me. But he is breathing heavily.

"Greyson, please say something." I whispered. "I don't know what's gonna happen now."
Greyson turned his body and look at me with two very sad eyes. "We have to get rid of it."
My haw dropped. What the hell did he just say? "W-what? What do you mean?"
"Get an abortion." He said. He looks dead serious but it sounds like a joke to me.
I look back at him, wide eyed, hoping that he would smile and say that it was just a joke even though it would not be a really good joke.
"Is.. is it because you don't want to have a baby or is it..uh..is it because of my condition.. i.. i don't understand."
"You heard the doctor. You're not in the best condition to get pregnant. You're 17 and you body is in a very weak condition now, Bambi." He said.
"I know but..." tears are falling from my eyes and i'm trying so hard to talk. "I'm fine. It's my fault that i have a weak body. But i'm fine. I swear i'm fine. I'm ready to take the risk.."
"But i'm not!" He yelled at me. "I'm not ready to become a father and i'm not ready to take that risk of losing you."
I'm seriously crying now and Greyson being so mad right now doesn't help at all. How can he even think of getting rid of the baby anyway?
Greyson walked closer and kneeled down infront of me. "Bambi, listen to me. You have to get an abortion."
"No.." i cried. "No.. How can i ever do that. How can i kill a baby. How could you!"
"It's not even a baby yet. Please just listen to me, Bambi."
"No!" I yelled, standing up and walked away from Greyson.
Greyson followed me quickly and tried to reach my arms. "No! Don't even dare to fucking touch me, Greyson. Don't you fucking dare. Yes, i know i'm not in the best condition to be pregnant and i'm still 17. But it's not my fault that you're not ready to become a father. I'm keeping the baby. I will take that risk! I will not kill it!"
"Bambi.."
"Just...stay away from me. If you don't want it, it's fine with me.." i was walking to the bedroom when Greyson threw me over his shoulder and carried me inside the bedroom. He threw me to the bed and pinned my arms above my head.
"Let me fucking go!" I screamed.
"Shut up and listen to me, Bambi. I own you and you don't get to fucking decide about this kind of matters." He said. His face is extrenely close to me and i started crying again. "I will make an appointment and you just have to obey. Am i understood?"

I shut my eyes. I don't want to see this part of him. "How could you do this to me? How could you even think about killing your own child?" I whispered. Then i opened my eyes widely and look at him straight in the eye. "You're not even better than your father, Greyson."

Greyson looks extremely hurt but then he whispered to my ears. "I don't care of what you think of me Bambi and i'm gonna get rid of that thing inside of you tomorrow."