Three: The Party

Three: The Party

I woke up feeling like someone was watching me. I opened my eyes and saw the blue eyed guy looking at me. I narrowed my eyes trying to adjust with the sunlight. I inhaled deeply. I quickly pulled myself up into a sitting position.
"Wanna join me for a breakfast?" He asked.
"Uhm, yea sure."
I followed him outside to a huge table. I sat at one of the chair. A woman came to us. "Good morning sir. What would you like for breakfast today?"
"Im gonna have the usual and coffee."
"Got it sir. And what about you miss?" She smiled kindly at me.
"Uhm, i dont know."
"Just, tell her what you want to eat. Anything." said the blue eyed guy.
"Uhm, salmon salad and milk?" I was not even sure if they have it here. I've never tasted salmon before but my mom told me about it and said that it can be eaten raw.
"Salmon salad and milk it is." She smiled.
"Thank you, Karen." The blue eyed guy said. I now realised that i dont know this guy name.
"What's your name?" I asked nervously.
"Now you want to know my name?" He teased.
"Just forget it." I quickly said.
"Greyson." He answered.
"Greyson?"
"Uh-hu." I can feel his eyes were watching me. Then i realised that i was only wearing his white shirt and underwear, no bra. And i didn't realised how sheer this shirt was, until now.
"Stop looking at me!" I snap while quietly folding my arms in front of my chest. Trying to cover my body as much as i could.
His face suddenly changed. His blue eyes looked darker, or maybe i was just imagining things. "You dont have the right to say that to me. I own you, remember?" He said looks slightly irritated.
I narrowed my eyes, getting really offended. "No one owns me! I am my own person. 500.000 dollar that your father spent on the auction doesn't mean anything to me!" I said angrily but still keeping myself calm.

He smirked and bringing his face closer to mine. And we were just inches away from each other. "You know what, i was just this close of breaking my words for not touching you last night when i saw you dressed like that, sleeping on my bed. What should i do with you now?" He slowly pulled on the collar of the shirt that i was wearing. I felt myself blushing from his words. I quickly looked down and pulled myself away from his reach.
Than Karen came back with foods on both of her hands. "Here's you breakfast." She served the food on the table. "And sir, this file is from Mr. Alfred. He told me to give it to you." Karen said, handing a white file to Greyson who still has his eyes on me.
"Thank you, Karen. You can leave now." Karen quickly did what she was ordered, leaving us both in an awkward silence.
I saw "Bambi Sivan" written on the cover of the map.
Greyson read the writing. "Hmm, Bambi Sivan..." he smirked, taking the glass of coffee from the table. "This must be interesting to read."
I sighed and started to dig on the salmon salad nervously. Yes, knowing that this guy reading through a file about me is making me nervous.
"Bambi Sivan, 17 years old." He took a sip from his glass of coffee. "Hmmm, you are young."
"Well, that doesnt change the fact that you are trying to get into my pants." I said sarcastically. Not even looking at him.
"Glad you know about that." He said. I felt like my heart just dropped. "But you know, i dont even have to try. I actually have all the rights to get into your pants."
I can't help but blush as he continued reading throught my file.
"You have no desease or allergies and..." he stopped reading. He then looked at me with a shock expression. "You're a virgin?"
I choked myself. Greyson closed the file and handing me a glass of water. I drank the whole glass. But i still felt myself blusing. Am i the only one who thinks that topic is private?
"That's private." I answered quietly.
"Oh you are a virgin." He stated, smirking.
"What? Is it a crime? Im 17, what do you expect?" I snap.
"I didnt expect you to be a virgin." He asnwered. He sighed. "Hmm, what should i do with you?" He stroked my cheek and i pulled away quickly starting to feel scared.
I tensed up when he started to get closer to me. "What is that on you neck?" He pulled my chair closer to him and tilting his head to look closer at the scar on my neck. "What happened?"
"Its fine." I covered it with my hair again. "I got hurt when they took me from my home."
He kept quiet but still watching me. I didn't know what i was thinking. I just felt like i should give him more explanation. "It doesn't hurt anymore. Its just a scar now."
He exhaled loudly and finally took his eyes off of me. "We have to attend a party tonight." He suddenly informed.
"What kind of party?"
"Boring kind of party. That;s why you have to keep me company." He stated. "Just wait in my room. I will send some people to help you get ready for the party. I have some bussiness to take care now." Then he left without saying anything else.
I didn't finish my salad and went to Greyson's room. I took a bath and Karen came into the room with another 3 people.
"Miss, we're here to help you get ready."
I smiled back at her and just sit there. They put my hair into a low messy bun and applied some makeup on my face. They made the make up look as natural as possible. The only thing that poped out from my make up look was the red lipstick.
Then they helped me to get into a beautiful white long dress. Way more beautiful than the dress from yesterday. This one was not too revealing which i really appreciated.
It got a high neck, short sleeves, and an open back.
"Now you are ready to go, miss." Karen smiled widely at me.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"Come, i will take you to the car miss."
"It's okay Karen. She's wth me." I quickly searched for the owner of that voice. Greyson was leaning on the door frame. Karen and all the people quickly left the room. Greyson closed the door and walked closer to me. Now he was just an inch away from me. Now he was dressed in an expensive looking black suit. He smells like mint which somehow reminded me of the mint tea my mom used to drink all the time.
I kept my head down and i bet he knew that i keep affoiding eye contact with him. "Look at me!" He commanded softly. I nervously looked at him in the eye. He continued to look at me, making me feel even more nervous than before. He pulled me by my waist and He gently placed one of his hand on my hair and play on it. I stood frozen. He started leaning down his face and i knew that he was going to kiss me. I quickly pulled away from him.
"Y-y-you don't want t-to ruin my make up." I stuttered.
"Hmmm, I sure want to ruin your lipstick and your dress." He calmly said. I felt my face turns red.

"W-we'veg-got a p-party." Both of my hand were pushing his chest, shaking. He tookmy hand on one of his hand.
Hegroaned. "What is wrong with me? Im not usually this nice." Hewhispered, more to himself than to me.
Hetook me by the hand and we walked to the elevator. We stood there quietly and ikept looking down. My face felt so hot. Why does he have to live on the 58thfloor? Time goes slower in moments like this.
I could feel his eyes burning through my skin.

Hegroaned again. "Fuck it." He then pressed me down on the elevatorwall and trailed kisses all over my neck. Both of my hands are pinned downabove my head. I moaned when he found my weak spot. It was located very close tothe scar on my neck. He sucked on my skin, hard that it almost felt hurt.
"G-greyson.."i moaned loudly again. "Wait, S-stop..."
Hestopped and stood back to where he was standing just right before the dooropened. And i was left shocked still glued to the wall. I gulped nervously andfollowed Greyson out of the elevator.
Iwas covering my neck with my hand. There was something burning on it and istopped to look myself in one of the mirror there next to the entrance. Itilted my head just to saw a red mark on my neck. Huge enough for everyone tosee. I gasped, embrassed.
ThankGod the dress i was wearing today had a turtle neck. I was trying to cover thehickey with the turtle neck but people still might see it.
"Bambi..."Greyson called, smiling innocently. Damn that guy. Damn this hickey.
I walked to him and he opened the car door forme. We both sit on the back seat. and Alfred on the driver seat.
"Youleft a hickey on me!" I whispered and he just smiled without looking atme. Im pretty sure Alfred can hear what i just said. But he didn't seem to careanyway.
"Didi?" Greyson asked deliberately. I stayed quiet and kept covering my neckwith one of my hand.
"Don'tcover it! Let that hickey explains what we just did in my room." He saidloudly. Seriously? Is this a joke for him?
"Wedid nothing!" I shouted, maybe too loud.
"Yeahyeah.. you heard that Alfred? She said we didnt do anything." He wasteasing me! Doesnt he feel emberassed talking about this kind of topic?
"Yes,i believe you miss." Alfred answered with no emotion. I sighed and juststayed as quiet as possible, looking out the window.
Alfredstopped the car infront of a classic looking mansion. People are all dressedfancily. Greyson, once again, opened the door for me and handed me his hand. Ihesitated but ended up taking his hand. I was walking in a 10 cm heels and hewas still towering over me. This place looked so much like a castle. A servantleaded us to a table. All the people that were sitting around that fancy roundtable stood up when we arrived.
"Mr.Grant, you've made it." That old man looked surprised. Greyson just smiledat him. So, his name is Greyson Grant? "Please take a seat. I'm happy youcan be here with us."
Weboth sit next to each other. And Greyson kept holding my hand under the table.My hands were sweaty and i was trying to get him let go of my hand. Then he suddenlypulled the chair that i was seating right now, closer to his side.
"Who'sthis beautiful lady with you tonight?" An old woman questioned.
"Thisis Bambi Sivan. She's a girl im living with." Greyson answered calmly.What the hell is wrong with him? I mean, what he said wasn't completely a lie.I technically live with him now. But that was not something to be annouced tothe public isnt it? I looked down, blushing. People might get the wrong idea.
Greysonsuddenly started pulling up my long dress. I looked at him sharply, quietlytelling him to stop. He was stroking my legs with the back of his hand. Iquickly crossed my leg and moveed them away from him. Then, a servant put aplate of expensive looking steak infront of me. I've never had steak for over 7years now. But i was holding down my excitement and wait everybody to starteating. Then i felt like someone was watching me and this time, it was notGreyson. I looked around and saw that guy.