School

One thing I hate...monday mornings and school so that's two things. I don't see why we need to go to school, music: we have YouTube, Sports: there's a wii, Spanish, Dora....duhhh, English:Everything's shortened anyway(brb,ikr,lol), Math:we have calculators, Geography: I'll buy a globe, History: they're all dead anyway.

Doesn't life suck, it's been 1 year since I was rejected. Don't worry I'm not one who cries about it, thank goodness! I'm just saying, it's been a year and it only took me one look in the eye to see Blake and I completely forgot about Luke. Oh and no me and Alpha Blake aren't dating, I wish but, we're not. He thinks the same, you can tell when he's around me, he blushes, stutters, flirts, his heart beat speeds up, to me I think it's adorable, but when I laugh he growls at me playfully so I laugh just to make him mad.

School start in about 45 minutes. I got up, took a shower. I went to my closet and picked out my 'Come At Me Bro' shirt and black skinny jeans, with my black converse. I left my hair down naturally, and no makeup.

I walked downstairs to only see a very attractive Blake.

"Where's Everyone?" I asked

"They are getting ready still" he said taking a drink of his coffee.

"Okay Then." I started to make my cup of coffee when two strong arms were wrapped around my waist, picked me up and moved me away from the coffee.

"Hey what was that for Cole!" I yelled.

"You don't need coffees your like a frigging ninja in the morning, bouncing everywhere" he said.

"Am not"

"Are too"

"Am not"

"Are To-"

"Shut up both of you!" Blake growled

"Sorry Alpha" me and cole mumbled

"Payton Can I...Uhm..Talk to you?" Blake said

"Sure!" I said following him.

"Payton I know it's been a rough year but I wanna know...will you go out with me?" He said with his hands in his pockets

"I-"

"If you say no that's cool I mean we could act like this never happened and-"

I cut him off by kissing him, he was surprised but kissed back. Once we pulled away he looked at me with those beautiful green eyes.

"Yes ill go out with you" I said.

"Great I thought that kiss was to shut me up"

"It kinda was." I said giggling.

"Oh Whatever" he said putting his arm around me.

"Oh and Payton."

"Yes?"

"A new pack is joining our school today"

"Cool! Which pack?"

"Your old one"

I stopped dead in my tracks, my old one. The one with my ex-mate, no no no this can't be happening!!

I smiled and turned around "Great."

"You're okay with it?"

"Yeah I got you to protect me right?"

"Forever and always" he said kissing my cheek.

School is gonna be just great.

A/N: Sooo...Whatcha Think?

Comment

Vote

Whatever

I don't really care;)