Help

Lukes P.O.V

i woke up the next day happier than ever. i go down stairs to tell my beautiful mate Payton, good morning

but all i saw was a goodbye letter from her. Who hurt her? me? Blake? Everyone? who?

All i know is that i need to find her. i finally just started getting on her good side, and she leaves. Does she not want me? that thought made pain go throw my chest. what of she didnt want me? what would i do?

'dude she wants you, did you see the way she kisses you, i swear if it wast for that blake dude she wouldve went farther.' my wolf jake, said.

'if she wanted us wouldnt she have stayed' i asked.

'Youre the one who rejected her'

'SHUT UP ABOUT THAT I ALREADY KNOW I FREAKING DID THAT AND IT FREAKING KILLS ME!!!OKAY?!?!' i yelled at Jake.

'Sorry' he mumbled and our connection ended.

i will find her if its the last thing i do.

I was going throw my plan to fine payton when the pack wakes up and looks at the note.

"What The Hell!?!" Blake Yelled At Me.

"i didnt do crap, i woke up and she was gone, if there is anyone to blame it would be you, you were cheating on her, with your mate and didnt even tell her until she walked in on you both two weeks later!" i yelled back.

Blake throw a punch at me but i blocked it. now we are both fighting when all of a sudden the phone started ringing.

i get off of blake and pick it up

"Hello?"

i started to hear heavy breathing on the other end and i instintly knew who it was.

"Payton?"

no reply

"Payton?!"

still no reply just heavy breathing. The whole pack is looking at me.

"Pay Where are Yo-"

"Help"

then the line went died.

So i decided to update a little early but uhm yea. whatcha think gonna happen. i like feedback more please? thank you Buh-Bye☺😘