Jealous are we?

We arrived at school 20 minutes later. I was so scared I couldn't move not even Blake's alpha voice made me move. Strange, right?

"Kitten we got this, you're with me and he can't hurt you, he rejected you and your all mine" Blake said, a small smile appeared on my face.

When we got out of Blake's truck, Luke and his gang were already there, staring at me and my pack.

Have you ever had one of those moments when your like 'this is not my life' ? Yeah well this is the moment I think that. How do I always end up getting myself into these situations? This day is gonna end badly and I knew it, no amount of downy paper towels (you know, the quicker picker upper) is going to make this any better. This is gonna blow, especially 'cause its the first day and we still have lots of school days, not unless they switch schools which I hope happens by.... end of today.

Luke looked at me to Blake's arm around my waist to Blake and back to me, if looks could kill Blake would be dead and me right behind him(probably not me but, definitely Blake) man I was glad super powers didn't exist.

Luke then looked at me as a grin stretched across his face. I wasn't sure that I liked the look in his eyes but I gave a small smile back anyway.

"Nice to see you again Payton" Luke said.

"You too" trying my best not to show my fear.

"Babe lets get our schedules" Blake said, I nodded in agreement.

"Who is this" Luke growled.

"My Boyfriend, Alpha of the Fallen Moon pack, Blake Skies, Blake this is my EX-Mate, Luke.....uh"

"What princess forgot my last name?" Luke smirked.

"Oh right Harrison.... doubt I would forget that!"

"Come on babe we don't have time for this"

"Woah man she isn't your mate, she is mine" Luke exclaimed.

"No man you rejected her" Blake snapped.

"Come on Blake lets not fight them today, they are new and don't know the rules obviously 'cause once you reject your mate, they aren't yours anymore" I said turning to Luke when I said 'cause' and turned back around when I said 'anymore'. Man did he look pissed, manly because once I was done saying that, Blake kissed my cheek.

"Jealous are we?" I said.

Luke smirked "Nope."

"Good," Blake grabbed my hand and we walked in the school office.

'Things have just gotten started my love' Luke sent me through mind link.

He has no idea who he is dealing with. Things have just gotten started Luke and you have no idea what's coming.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N:My Poor Manatees I'm so sorry I haven't updated and its been awhile(to me). But hey I updated (: anyway I was watching a movie while writing this so I got distracted a little......a lot. (Shh don't tell)

Comment

Vote

Whatever

I don't care ;)