Over heard secrets.

"Bit Me" Blake Snapped....

"Guys calm your man tits! Luke back off go do whatever but don't fight. Please?" I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Fine, only for you." He said then turning to Blake. "But this isn't over."

He turned around and walked back to the pack house.

"Why all of a sudden does he want you ?" Blake asked.

That is a very good question why does he want me all of a sudden. Did the slut hurt him. Or-- whatever it is.

"I don't know" I finally said.

We got to the pack house and the moms were cooking.

"Why do you guys always cook? Can't we go out for once?"I asked.

Blake put his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder.

"I agree why don't we all go out tomorrow?" Blake said.

All moms mumbled a "sounds good" and "fine with me"

"So.. Can you hurry up guys I'm starving!" I yelled.

Everybody nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry we're almost done calm down." My mom said.

Everyone walked into the living room to watch tv.

After awhile I noticed Luke was gone. I haven't seen his since the almost fight earlier.

"Hey I'm gonna go get something." I said to Blake. He mumbled a okay and turned back to the football game.

Boys and there games..

I was walking around when I found Amber and Luke Talking.

A-Babeee we are mates!! Why don't you love!

L-We aren't mates. We are over. You stay away from me. And this is your warning.

A-What Happened?

L-You Happened.

A-I Happened? I'm the best thing that has happened to you right?

L-No Your The Worst. You made me reject Payton. You made me do things I didn't want to do. You made me lose the girl I love.

I quietly walked away. Slowing ignoring there conversation. What did he mean by she made him do these things? Does he really love me? Was she the reason why he rejected me?

I felt a hot minty breath on my neck and instantly knew who it was.

"Me being a alpha can be very

Good. I meant everything I said."

With the Luke Walked off to have dinner with everyone. While I stood there shocked.

What. Just. Happened?

Sooo whatcha think? Sorry it's so short and boring. Also sorry I haven't been writing a lot.. I've been super busy. But while I was gone. I got 1k reads!!!!! How awesome!!!! Thank you guys for support. Give me suggestions for the next chapter.

Comment

Vote

Share

Whatever

I don't care.