Finding You.

Luke's POV.

I couldnt move after that phone call. My mate was in trouble and i could feel her pain, it made me want to kill the person who is doing this to her, and if i dont find her i could kill myself.

'L-Luke'

'Payton?!'

"Yea Uhm its me... I cant call you on my phone cause he took it from me'

'Babe where are you? Is he human? Who is he?' i yelled through mind link.

'North of Ohio in the middle of the woods. i think my scent is still there. Yes but he is a hunter.'

'okay ill be there in in two days.'

'okay' then our connection left.

I called everyone to a meeting.

"I found Payton'' I said.

"Sure you did." Blake mumbled.

"She is in Ohio, North in the woods in a cabin. We need to hurry and save her. but he is a hunter so we need our best fighters'' I said.

"How did you find her'' Blake yelled from the back of the room.

"Mind-Link" I said in a 'Duh' Tone.

We all went to our rooms and packed.

"Ill save you payton, i love you and i will find you." i Thought to myself as i started to drive my truck.

Payton POV.

I just finished talking to luke but i still want to talk to him.

"Sweetie your mate isnt gonna save you." The Hunter says.

"Oh Really?"

"Yep" he said popping the 'p'

"I never did catch your name'' i said.

"John and Im not a hunter" 'John simply said.

"Then why do you have me? and this place smell like hunters? and your not a wolf"

"im a wolf, a special wolf like you. I have hunters here to kill them. I have you cause like i said your special.''

"How am I special?'

"Only time will tell." with that he got up and left.

......................................................................................................................................................................................... 

Whatcha think? Sorry its a bad chap.

FEEDBACK PLEASE!