Goodbye world

I know, I know. The guy that kidnaped you is helping you and you're agreeing to it. Yes I am. This could be good. Once I figured out I control the balance of the earth it's been kinda hard to be myself I've had so much pressure on me. So here I am, in the middle of the Atlantic drowning, dying.

•Earlier that day•

We just got to the pack house.

I walked up to the door being greeted by the packs. Once Blake and Luke came up I ran and hugged them both!

"I missed you guys so much!" I yelled. They both mumbled a 'missed you too'

I pulled away and saw that something was happening to Travis(John). I ran as fast as I could to him but by the time I got to him he vanished. Weird.

"We need to find him!" I yelled.

"Babe why do we need to find him" Luke asked, with Blake nodding behind him.

"Cause whoever took him could kill him which leads to me dying!"

Both of the boys rushed inside to figure out where he was.

Me of course closed my eyes and stayed in the spot he once was at. You may be thinking why I'm not helping but trust me I am. I'm using my earthy magic powers thingy to find him. If I can concentrate I can go wherever I want. Somehow when I opened my eyes I was in a ship in the middle of the ocean. It's dark here, and scary. I stood up and walked around until someone grabbed me.

"Hello Payton. Long time no see"

"Leave me alone Alex" I growled.

"Well babe I can't. Goodnight"

"What does that mea-" I was cut off by screaming before I realized that it was mine. He put something in my neck. I started to get very very dizzy.

"Goodbye princess R-"

He was cut off by the darkness clouding in.

••••••••••••

Here I am under water, middle of the ocean. Freezing my pineapples off. Sadly I can't use my powers cause I'm chained to silver. 'Im gonna die here,

Right now' I thought.

'Goodbye world, Luke, Blake, everyone, I Love You' I thought before I couldn't breath anymore and let go off my life forever.

________________

CLIFF HANGERR!