Prove it

"Honey..."
I turn around to see my dad.
"Daddy!!" See I haven't seen him in forever nor my mom.
"Hi baby, how are you?"
"Good. Where's mom"
"She's down stairs talking to her friends"
"Let's goo!"
I grabbed his hand pulling him down stairs. Once I saw my mom I literally attacked her with a hug and if it wasn't for our wolf strength she would've falling and taken me down too.
"Mom!! I missed you so much! So great to see you! Gahhh I love you!! I have so much to tell you! How long are you staying?"
"Wow Sweetie.." She laughed " love you too, missed you more, and for a couple of months."
"Great!! We can spend lots of time together!"
"Not to much time she is mine" my dad says playfully. "And what about your old man?"
"Haha we can all Hang out daddy, cool your pasta"
"Cool your pasta!" My parents said at the same time.
"Hey I just came up with it, don't me mean." I fake pouted. They laughed shaking their heads.
"Look mom I'm going out for a run, catch up with you later?"
"Yepp"
We all said 'Bye' and went our separate ways. I went behind a tree and took my clothes off, and shifted. I picked up my clothes and started running.
________________________________
Once I got to the waterfall I shifted and put my clothes back on.
I love going here it's so peaceful.
After a couple of hours I heard leaves crunching.
"Who's there?"
"Don't worry it's Luke"
"OMG Luke you scared me shiftless"
"Shiftless?"
"Don't question me!"
"Finee"
"So why you here?" I asked
"I don't know it's peaceful and really pretty here."
"Yep"
"Look about earlier, I know it was stupid for me to tell you all of that but, can we be friends and by being friends I can maybe prove I can be trusted again?"
"I...."
"No"
Me and Luke both turned around to face Blake.
"What?" Luke said.
"I said No she isn't gonna trust you, your a selfish jerk, and someone as amazing as Payton shouldn't be put through that pain."
"What makes you think I'm gonna put her in pain, I was just asking to start a friendship and prove to her that I can be trusted." Luke growled, standing up.
"Guys stop" I said getting up also. I grabbed Blake's hand and started walking I didn't want them to fight over something stupid. Blake's and Luke's wolf was about to take over and I couldn't let that happen.
"Mine" Luke Growled.
"I'm not yours, you rejected me" I yelled back,holding onto Blake's hand tighter. I instantly regretted that as soon as it came out, he was trying to be friends.
"Don't. Touch. Her. I. Will. Kill. You."
Luke growled again. Oh this is gonna get bad. As If on on queue Blake lets go of my hand and turns around.
"Bit Me" he Snaps.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Oh Snapp! What's gonna happen? Should they give the friendship a try?
Comment
Vote
Share
Whatever
I don't care.