This is It.

Payton P.O.V

I Was taking a walk around this new town. Once i saw woods i decided to walk around to find out where i would start running at. I slow my pace as i get to the edge of the trees. I smile and tiptoe past the first few trees, Gazing up at the swinging branches. A Few twigs creaked and cracked under me as i move, makihng me stop like a deer in the headlights, Glancing around at the shadows that move with the wind. But theres one shadow that moved when all the other shadows were still. It took a shape of a man. My eyes were wide when i looked behind me, Only to see i was too far from town for anyone to see me.

As i was about to open my mouth and scream, a hand is abruptly clamped around my lips and nose. I started Thrashing my arms and legs, trying to get away. Though it was useless because the man was much stronger than me, He started dragging me deeper into the tree's. Tears started to fall down my cheeks as i am pulled away.

I feel something cold being pressed against my head. I try to shrink away only to be pulled back into the mans torso. "Try to escape, princess, and a bullet will go throw that pretty little head of yours, Got It?" The man says through clenched teeth. I gulped and nodded, trying not to cry. The man continues dragging me through the forest to a cabon nested deep into the trees. He jerks my arm back and shoves me through the door, causing me to fall on my face. I cower in fear as the amn advances toward me.

"Now , we are going to play a little game. Its called cat and Mouse. Im the cat. Youre the mouse. If you try to escape, i get to kill you. If you dont follow my orders, i get to kill you. No matter what you do, try to do, You will die here. No one is gonna find you. No one ever comes here. Be glad it was me that found you, you couldve gotten hurt Princess." The Man Smirked.

"Let Me Go...Please.. Just... Let em go. I wont tell anyone, Please, Please.." I try to beg for my release, however i know that it will never come, I am accepting that i am going to die here.

After the man left me in the room i remembered that i had my phone. I got it out and started to dial Lukes number. Once he finally picked up i couldnt breath, I dont know what he did but i feel like im about to pass out, I kept hearing "Payton", "Payton Where are Y-" 

i cut him off by saying 'help' before i passed out.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that? Feedback Please?!?!