Chapter 01: Getting Ready For First Day.

Today, I will be starting school. Normal-people-school. Anyway, I'm Annabeth Chase. You might know me as a demigod. Well it's true, I am. Sometimes it's cool, but not when you're always being chased by monsters. That part sucks.
I'll be starting school with my boyfriend, Perseus Jackson(Percy.) and a few of our other friends: Thalia Grace, Grover Underwood, and Nico di'Angelo. We started half way through the school year. We all live together not too far from the school. There were five bedrooms in the house but we only used four. Percy and I liked to sleep together. Sometimes.
Anyways, I was the only one that was excited about going to school. Percy and Grover were used to the school but they didn't like it, Thalia, and Nico wanted to go back to Camp Half-Blood. Disappointment, disappointment. We all had eight classes a day and I was glad that our second one is Greek. All of us demigods are.
On my first day, I decided to wear: a white crop top, a tie-dyed maroon/blue/white maxi skirt, and maroon vans. I braided my hair to the side. Percy wore a sea-green tank top for guys, it matched his eyes, black jeans, and blue converse. Thalia didn't change much of her style. Ever. It was always just black on black on black. So she wore a black tank top, black leggings, a black leather jacket, and black combat boots. Grover wore a plain grey T-shirt with blue jeans, and red nikes. Plus his crutches for his fake condition. Don't forget he's half goat so with out the crutches, he looks weird when he's walking. And Nico wore a green T-shirt, khaki shorts, a black leather jacket like Thalia, and had on white nikes.
Everybody rushed down stairs eager to eat some breakfast. Thalia and I scrambled around in the kitchen trying to find bacon and pancake mix.
"Where in Hades are they?!" Thalia screamed at me after about ten minutes of looking. I could tell that she was getting irritated.
"I don't know," I said looking in the freezer, "Yes! I found the bacon. Keep looking I'll start cooking."
"Gotcha. Oh!! Got it, I'm coming over." She said relieved.
About fifteen minutes later, breakfast was finished. It was only 8:30. School starts at 10:30, so we had about one an a half hours until we needed to be there. Thalia and I had finished making all the plates and pasted them out like waitresses. I sat next to Percy, Thalia sat by Nico, and Grover sat on an arm chair. We all dug into the food.
"Thank you Thalia and Annabeth!" Grover and Nico said in usion.
"You're welcome." Thalia an I said together.
"Thanks Wise Girl." I loved it when Percy called me that. Fun nicknames from when we 'hated' each other.
"You're welcome Seaweed Brain." Another fun nickname. He pecked my lips.
"Get a room!" Nico joked. We all laughed.
Everybody finished their breakfast and had put their dishes in the sink. We walked out of the house with everything we needed for school. Everybody got into our white, roofless car and drove to school.
Seating arrangement:

Driver: Percy.
Passenger: Annabeth. (Me.)
Behind Percy: Grover.
In the middle: Thalia.
Behind Annabeth: Nico.

The drive was about 5-10 minutes long. We just talked the entire drive. By the way, the gods had arranged for all of us demigods to got to school hear. So what they did, was put a magical barrier around the house and school so that no monsters could get the chance to attack us hear.

Hope you liked the chapter. Remember to vote and comment, or follow me. Thanks!! By.