Chapter 09: Date Night. Plus surprise!

Tonight, Percy and I were planning to go on a date. You know, to 'celebrate' that school was over. Man, I was glad that nothing came up. So before the date, we all just messed around in the pool. Percy put this huge bubble around the entire pool, everybody waked around the pool floor and talked. Fun times.
When the time came to get ready, I wore a black tank top with a lace shirt over it and it went down to my elbows. I had on a black jean skirt and white flats. My hair was straight and down.
Percy wore a nice blue polo shirt, black jeans and aquamarine vans. His hair was all messy. (As always.) Honestly, I don't care what he wears. He always looks hot.
I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in!" I shouted. I was Percy.
"Hey. You ready?"
"Ready as I'll ever be." We both giggled a little. He held out his hand for mine and I took it. I noticed something square in his pocket.
"What's in your pocket?" I wanted to know.
"Nothing." He replied not looking at me. I was really curious.
"Alright. So what do you have planned for this evening?"
"Just A romantic picnic on the beach. Plus a surprise for you." He replied giving me a kiss on the lips. I enjoyed it. We got into the car and drove off. The whole time, I was just thinking about the battle that we had with the Titan god, Kronos.
'That really scared me. I mean, I died there. Literally. I'm glad we had the fleece, otherwise I wouldn't be here right now.'
Percy snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Annabeth? You okay?" He had a worried look on his face.
"Yeah, just thinking."
"About?" We had started walking down the hill. The picnic basket in Percy's hands. The blanket in mine.
"Nothing we don't need to worry about. That was the past." I smiled.
"The quest for the fleece?"
"How'd you know that?"
"I might not be a child of Athena, but I can know what my girlfriends thinking about. Right?" I just nodded. Three minutes of walking, we finally made to our spot. I put the blanket down and spread it out. The basket was put down too.
"So what do you think is happening at Camp Half-Blood?" I asked looking towards the ocean. A slight breeze flew across the sky.
"Probably a game of capture the flag or something." He replied getting the food out out. He made sandwiches, brought chips and dip, and some water.
"Thank you Percy." I said this and gave him a long kiss.
    "You're welcome." We ate our food, almost all of it. After the food was finished off, we walked down the beach. (They put the blanket and basket back in the car.)
My had on Percy's shoulder, his head on mine, and our hands were intertwined. The seemed like forever. But I didn't mind, I was with Percy. Finally we had come to a stop. And Percy said,
"Annabeth, we've known each other for a Long time now. Three years to be exact." He stopped for a minute. Next thing I knew, he was kneeled down, obviously on one knee, and my eyes widened. He then pulled the mysterious thing out of his pocket. It turned out to be a black velvet box. He then opened it, inside was a ring. The rim was diver with two diamonds in it. One sea-green with the ingraved words: Wise Girl. The other one was grey with the ingraved words: Seaweed Brain. It was beautiful. I cupped both of my hand over my mouth. Percy then continued.
       "Will you do me the honors of becoming Mrs. Annabeth Jackson?"
    "Yes!!" As I said this, Percy slipped the ring onto my left hand ring finger, and we shared a really long kiss. I couldn't believe I was getting married. Five months pregnant too. When our lips released, we smiled at each other and stared into one another's eyes.

That's it for now! No body has commented, or voted. I am hurt. ;) There's literally only TWO people that have ONLY read the THIRD chapter of this book. I have decided the names for the twins, wait and see the names. If your even reading this. {•.•} -December 15 2015

    -sorry about that. I was being  rude. I now have a few more reads but still nobody's commented. Oh well. I know I suck at writing but I'm still only 11. So don't try to scream at me to tell me to continue. Also you nay have noticed that I've tried to uptake pretty much everyday. That's all for now. (I'm still not going to ask you to comment and or vote at the end of chapters.). By for now!- January 6 2016