Chapter 11: Plans, So Many Plans.

I was really happy that Percy's and I are getting married in two days! (You all know what everyone is wearing so Annabeth isn't going to tell you about about the dresses and stuff. Onward with the story!)
I wasn't sure how Percy felt but the expression on his face made look excited too. (This chapter is really exciting for me to write, but I have literally NO idea what the heck to write. But don't worry, I'll come up with something. Eventually. Once again: onward!!)
Percy kept talking to Grover and continued to say:
"I can't believe I'm getting married in two days!!" (Percy said this not Grover.)
"Neither can I Percy!" Grover would shout back. All Percy did after about yelling that ten times was smile. I know this because I could literally hear him and Grover. Behind closed doors! With me Thalia Piper and Hazel squealing. Okay, fine, Thalia wasn't squealing, just smiling really big. With four girls laughing and having fun, I couldn't believe that I heard Percy and Grover. two guys! Guys don't get that excited about things. Well maybe they do but they don't show it! I finally went downstairs to tell them to pipe down.
"Hey Percy." I gave him a kiss on the lips."Hey Grover. What are you two up to?" Curiosity in my voice.
"Nothing just talking about our wedding."
"Really?" Percy nodded." Then why Piper Thalia Hazel and I all hear you two screaming like little girls when they get their first puppy? Or something." I said kinda stammering. Not really though.
"I have.....no idea." He winked at me and I smiled. Percy continued speaking. "Go back upstairs. We'll calm down."
"Okay." We kissed on the lips, then Percy kissed my stomach.
"I love you three." He said this to me and the twins.
"I love you too. And so will they." Headed back upturns to finish up what we were doing. What was it again? Right! We were making friendship bracelets. They were for all of the girl demigods that are my friends. I know what you people are thinking: 'you guys are to old for this!' Yeah, well tough. These bracelets indicate the fact that we're demigods. Or at least the signs do. People (mortals) know about these symbols. They know that they're only for demigods. They'll just think we believe in that stuff. Even though we know for a fact that it's real.

~time laps~

We finished setting out the designs of the wedding on grid paper. On the day of the wedding, we will actually set everything up. But, of course, we will do it hours before the wedding begins. Tonight I slept with Percy, but tomorrow night I can't. You know, with the whole wedding thing going on. It's hard to get married when you're pregnant. Especially when you're due In three weeks!