Chapter 13: Really Early. Not Sunrise Though.

Today I woke up sweating. When I turned to look at the clock, it read 3:47.
'Oh my gods!' I thought to my self. 'How is it only 3:47?' I wanted to go back to sleep when I had the urge to throw up. I threw the covers off and headed towards the bathroom. Luckily he had a bathroom connected to his room, otherwise I might have woke up some of the others. I still can't believe Chiron hasn't summoned us back to camp yet!
'Why is the 'puke' suddenly gone? What's happening to me? I can't be pregnant again, can I? No! Percy ad I haven't done anything sexual in a whole month.' I thought to myself. I had about three pregnancy tests from when I was pregnant with the twins, and I took one. I had to wait about two minutes, but u was glad the test was negative. I smiled a little. Just think about it, if I was pregnant again, how would Percy and I take care of three small children? That's theoretically impossible! I through the pregnancy test away and left the bathroom to go lay back down. What do u see? Not Percy!
'What?!?! Where in Hades name is he?' I was getting worried for no reason at all. I looked around in the room for a minute, then I remember the nursery. We had it built on for Aiden and Paige. I finally looked in there. Percy was sitting on the rocking chair with Paige who had apparently woken up, with out me realizing it. He had a bottle of what looked like warm milk.
"I thought I told you I was going to breast feed them for a while." I had clearly started him.
"Annabeth! Oh my gods you scared me." I just let out a small laugh.
"No but seriously, i did tell you that I was going to do that, did I not?"
"Sorry. It's just she started crying, I woke up and didn't see you, and I ran to get some milk not even thinking."
'Gods! All that man does is smile!' I thought to myself, but weird enough, I was smiling.
"Alright." This time out loud.
"Go back to bed. I need to talk to you. I'll be right there." As he told me this, I just nodded as walked away. (The nursery was added on to their room, the twins are going to share Annabeth's old room when they're older. No forever though. That also aren't going to live in that house forever.)
When made it back to the bed, I propped my pillows up on headboard. Percy was just now getting up from the rocking chair. He gently laid Paige back down and she instantaneously fell asleep. Percy came back to the bed and did the same with his pillows.
"So what's up?" I sake him kinda concerned.
"Uh, well our family has grown in the last few months. And we can't stay in this house forever you know."
"Yeah, I know. Why? Do you have an idea for a house that we should buy?"
"Yeah. Actually I do." He gave me a smile.
"Okay then, where is it?"
"Just down the block. We can get the money from, well you know."
"Yeah, that place is weird."
"True, but it's all we got."
"Fine."
"So is tomorrow okay to go look at it with the kids?"
"Yep, that's fine." I put my pillows down. Then I kissed Percy good night.
"I love you Wise Girl." He said, our foreheads touching.
"Love you too. Seaweed Brain." He put his pillows down as well and we drifted off to sleep.
I had that dream again. But that isn't any time soon. Nothing to worry about.