Chapter 08: Telling The Fam.

Percy thought that today we should tell my dad, his mom, and Paul.( Paul is Percy's step dad. Do not mistake him for gabe.) My baby bump was still pretty small. Do when we go our parents won't be able to tell that in pregnant that easily. Good thing too. Percy, Thalia, Nico, Grover, and I all woke up early this morning. We ate some breakfast at about 9:15. Percy and I left around 9:30. I think all the others did was just watch t.v, or swim in the pool. The drive to Sally's (Percy's mom.) was about fifteen minutes. When we finally arrived, Percy knocked on the door. Sally answered and said:
    "Percy? Annabeth? What are you to doing here." She smiled and gave both of us a hug.
   "There's something that you need to know." I replied.
   "Oh, okay. Come in, have a seat." She moved out of the way so we could get in. We, or I, hadn't been here in so long. But surprisingly enough, nothing had changed. Not even a little bit. Percy and I had sat down holding hands. Sally was arose from us. Right before I had started talking, Paul walked in the room , his head down looking at something.
    "Hay, Sally, do you know whe-" He stopped when he saw us. "Hey what's up guys. I didn't know you were coming over today." Paul also gave us hugs. Thai was apparently a very huggable family.
     "Um, Paul, Percy and Annabeth were just about to tell us some news. You guys don't mind if Paul listens too, do you?"
     "No, not at all. Uhh, so here it goes. Annabeth's pregnant, with twins."
     "Really?!? That's amazing!" I forgot how loud Sally got when she was excited about something.
    "Yeah. Tomorrow I'll begin my second trimester."
    "Wow, I can't believe I'm going to be a grandma." Sally had a big grin on her face.

   Thirty minutes later:
    After we finished up at Sally's, we went to my dad's house. It was a really Long drive. I almost fell asleep. Twice. I'm not going to explain what went on there. Let's just say my dad was mad, didn't really like Percy, and lectured us about under aged drinking. We didn't drink, and we knew what we were doing! I wasn't going back there to tell Percy and I were getting married. If he ever proposes. We went home and instantly went to sleep. No food even though Thalia made food and was still on the counter. Everybody was in bed by the time we got home.
    "Goodnight Seaweed Brain."
    "Nigh Wise Girl." He kissed me and we both instantly fell into a deep sleep.

       Vote, comment, follow. Need baby names. One girl one boy. Thanks!! Bye!!