Chapter 12: The Wedding! Was Postponed.

Sometimes I get nervous. Mostly when monsters attack. That's 'cause when you go up to a monster to fight them, it's life threatening. But thing that I'm worried about, is the fact that I'm getting married today. I was scared that since a monster didn't attack the entire time that us demigods were here. I was glad though. The the thing I worry most about, is that a monster might attack today.
The beach had been set up with all the decorations and stuff. I was still in my pajamas. This was just a really stretchy, white tank top and some blue and gray shorts.
'Oh my Hades!' I thought to myself. 'I'm so freaking fat!' That's all I could think about: my size, and my weight. I looked at my wedding dress. So nice. Now I was going to practically ruin it by wearing it today.
Then Percy came into my room, which by the way, I barely used.
"Percy! You're not supposed to be in here!" I bellowed. Percy never combed or brushed his hair. It was always a hot mess. But when he wakes up and has bed head, it's definitely worse. It's true, but like I said, it's always a hot mess.
"I just had to see my lovely bride before the wedding." He pulled me really close to him. We squeezed each other tightly. Then I felt something wet in my pants.
"Percy?"
"Yes my love?" He pulled away from me as he asked this and looked into my eyes smiling. 'Stormy gray' he called them
"I think my water just broke." His smiled faded and ran out of the room shouting:
"Postpone the wedding!! Postpone the wedding!!" I was holding my stomach breathing heavily. I was also looking for the hospital bag. I finally found it in the closet.
"What? Why?" Thalia asked running into Percy.
"It's Annabeth, her water just broke. We need to get to the hospital." Percy informed Thalia Grover and Nico. The two demigods and the protector called everybody and told them that the wedding had to postponed, and why. Percy called the hospital telling them that Annabeth was due in thee weeks but the twins decided to pay an early visit. When the lady finally answered the phone, Percy said,
"Yeah hi. I'm Percy Jackson and my girlfriend's name is Annabeth Chase. She's scheduled for delivery. The twins are coming early." He talked really fast and some how, the lady understood him.
"Alright I'll see what I can do for you, but for now you need to start heading toward St. Vincent's Heath Care Hospitality."
"Alright, we're on our way." With that, Percy hung up and went to get the others. Thalia Grover and Nico were luckily finished making the phone calls.
"Annabeth!! We need to get you to the hospital! Come on!!" Percy shouted from the bottom of the stair case.
"Alright. I'm coming!" I struggled down the stairs with the hospital bag it hands. Still clutching my stomach, I made down and Percy took the bag out of my hand. You know what he also did? He picked me up bridal style and. Carried me to the car. Same seating as always. We sped to the hospital and I was holding onto the door for dear life.
It was scary. Knowing that your about to give birth to twins.
About fifteen minutes later, we had (at last) arrived. And gods was I thankful.
"Are you Mr. Jackson and Ms. Chase?" A nurse asked and we both just nodded. She continued to speak. "Are these your friends?" We nodded again.
"Alright. Everyone just follow me." She led us to a room with a bed in it and laid me down on it.
"I'm Dr. Twigs. I will not be birthing you but I will be in here. Dr. Calico will be birthing you. Have you started having contractions yet?"
"N-" I was cut off by a contraction. Ironic isn't it? Lots of pain and screaming. "Yes, yes I have!" I screamed again. Then Dr. Twigs called someone on the phone in the room. About a minute later, a tall brunette man walked into the room.
"Hello I'm Dr. Calico." By then I had already had three contractions. Dr. Calico said: "how fair apart are your contractions?"
"About 55 seconds apart." I replied panting hard.
"Alright, I want nobody but the father in here!" He shouted, Thalia Nico and Grover started leaving the room. Thalia stopped in the door way.
"Good luck Annabeth." She gave me a small smiled and I returned it. Percy held my hand the way through.
"I want you to start pushing after your next contraction passes." I nodded at what the doctor had said. Thirty seconds later, I felt it: my last contraction before a baby was born. I had started pushing by now.
"Dr. Twigs! Get the carts ready! Two of them! One pink one blue!" Shouted Dr. Calico.
"You got it!" She shouted back.
"We got a head." He began. I was still screaming. "I see a shoulder." Dr. Calico kept shouting names of body limbs when finally, the baby had came. That was only half of what I needed to do. It sucked. And really hurt too.
"We got a boy!" He shouted. Percy and I smiled at each other. Dr. Twigs came over with a cart that had a blue baby blanket on it. She took the baby but first rinsed all the blood off of him. Before she put him in the blanket and rapped him up.
Before knew it, I was back to where I had began: more screaming in pain, more squeezing Percy's hand, and more on Dr. Calico yelling out body limbs.
"AHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed. I was so happy that all that needed to come out, was the baby's legs.
"Bring the other cart!" He shouted. Dr. Twigs did as she was told. She repeated the cycle she did with my son. Then rapped her up in the pink blanket. I fell asleep soon after the birth of my children. So did the kids. Percy left the room leaving us in peace.
"How was it?" Thalia asked standing up.
"Loud. Very very loud." She playfully punched him on the arm.
"How was it really?" She asked again. Before answering, he sat down between her and Grover.
"The most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. They kids turned out amazing. One girl, and one boy."
"What are you going to name them?" Nico asked leaning in. He was clearly interested.
"I'm not sure. But I think Annabeth likes Paige Lynn, and Aiden Conner." I smiled at all of them. Then Dr. Twigs came out.
"They are all heathy, and are all awake. Dr. Calico an I will leave you all alone in there." She walked away and Dr. Calico trailed after her. Percy Thalia Grover and Nico walked in. Percy sat next to me and I handed him Paige. I kept Aiden in my hands. Thalia Nico and Grover gathered around to see our twins.
"So what are their names." Nico asked again. I looked at Percy and he nodded.
"Aiden Conner Jackson, and Paige Lynn Jackson." I reapplied with a big grin on my face.
"But they were born as Chase's." Grover said confused.
"We're going to legally change it after Annabeth and I get married." Percy said giving me a long kiss on the lips.
"I think I'm going to say it this time, then stop because you two are cute." Nico started. "Get a room!" We all laughed and I said:
"When will you grow up?"
"I just said that's the last time in gonna say it. 'cause you two are cute."
We all glared at him in a funny way and cracked up. The twins laughed a little bit too. It would be a couple days before the babies could go home with us. Hades, it'd be a few days before I could go home.
"Hey Percy?"
"Hmm?" He said playing witty Paige.
"Did you ever finish the twins cradles?" Percy shot up like a rocket. He gave Paige to Thalia.
"I'll be back soon." He said and ran out. Probably back home. Thalia was now sitting where Percy used to be and she was holding Paige.
Soon enough Percy was back to pick up Grover Thalia and Nico.
"Bye Annabeth!" Every one shouted this together except for Percy. Instead, he came up to me and said:
"I love you Annabeth -soon-to-be Jackson." We both giggled.
"I love you too." Our lips connected and after about three minutes, Grover said:
"Ahem. Coming?" He could get a little impatient sometimes.
"Yeah. Go wait in the car."
"Kay."
"Have a good night okay?"
"Sure thing Seaweed Brain."
"I love you Wise Girl, Wise Brain, and Seaweed Girl. Aiden has blonde hair like me, and Paige has black hair like Percy. So we are going to call Aiden: Wise Brain and Paige: Seaweed Girl.
"Good night Percy."
"Good night Annabeth. I'll see you tomorrow. Alright?"
"Alright." We smiled at each other and Percy pecked my lips before leaving. I slowly got off the bed to put Aiden and Paige in their carts. I laid back down and quickly drifted off to sleep. When demigods dream, the dream means something. I dreamt about Percy and I having another kid. Luckily not any time soon. The youngest looked about a month old, Aiden and Paige looked about thirteen. Fighting of course. The rest was just blurry. I guess I was only suppose to figure out that Percy and I had another kid.

Sorry this chapter was so long!
    To be exact, I literally wrote 1,625 words. Or letters, i don't really know.    (The twins birthday is  May 26.)