Chapter 02: First Day.

When we first arrived, I didn't leave Percy's side. I was excited and nervous at the same time. Thalia looked the same she always did, tough, and a little scary. Nico walked behind Grover until we got inside the the building. Grover and Percy were as calm as ever. Oh! I forgot to tell you that the name of our school is Goode high school. I know, kind of ironic.
    "Hey Drake, Samantha."  Percy said. Drake was staring at me and it made me uncomfortable. Percy was eye balling him now.
    "Umm... These are my friend from that camp I was telling you about. This is Thalia Grace, Nico Di'Angelo,they're my cousins. On my dad's side. You know Grover and this is Annabeth Chase, my girlfriend.And these are my friends from here, Drake and Samantha Calvary. They're twins."
     "Wait a minute, she's real?"Drake asked surprised. He poked my arm just to make sure.
"Stop it!" I shouted. Drake stopped and looked down at his feet.
"Are you serious?!" Samantha practically screamed." You saw the pictures."
"Yeah, but....." He was cut off by Grover.
"What do you think he did photo shop them?" He asked sighing.
"Yes. And I was wrong to think that. I'm...... Sorry." Drake apologized. He clearly didn't like to apologize. Never would have guessed it.
    "I am some what offended." I said dramatically.
"It's alright. But next time, don't jump to conclusions." Percy said grinning and wrapping his arm around me.
"Deal." As Drake said this, the bell for our first class had rung.
I was a bit nervous. When I say this, I'm not joking: This is the first normal school that I've ever gone to. We went to math class, longest class so far. Boy am I glad we have Greek next.
That's mainly how our first day at Goode High went.

Hope you liked the chapter. Don't forget to vote, and comment. The next chapter will be how all the classes went.  Tell me how many chapters you want this story to be. By for now!