Chapter 11

*A/N:

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT X-RATED!

************************************************************************************************************

*Xavi's POV:

Man, these past two weeks with Hope have been AMAZING! I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend. She's everything I've wanted and more.

I was on my way to her house. We was gonna eat Chinese Takeout and watch a couple movies on Netflix. Just a chill and lowkey type of night. I'm just happy I got to spend some time with my boo.

"Hey babe," Hope smiled answering the door. She gave me a short kiss on the lips before bringing me inside.

"Thanks baby," Hope said opening up the different containers of food I spread out on the table. "I'm hungry as hell. Ain't no damn food in this house!"

She was not playing around when she said that. That girl went through two boxes of KungPao chicken and shrimp fried rice. And she drank the MingLiu soup til the whole container was clean. Not a drop remained.

I have never seen a girl eat that much my entire life. My girl ate like ten grown men.

Hope got up and went to put in a movie while I sat on the couch and watched. She bent down to choose a movie, giving me a nice view of that ass.

I bit my lips at the sight of it. Then she turned around and caught me staring at it.

"Boy!" she exclaimed. She then leaped onto my lap and covered up my eyes.

I pulled her hands down from my eyes and pinned her arms behind her back. She struggled to get free, but I was clearly too strong.

"Let go!" she laughed.

"Only daddy decides when to let go," I smirked at her. Then I pushed her down off the couch and pinned her down to the floor-my body on top of hers. We paused in the moment, staring into each others' eyes. The sexual tension in the air was highly noticeable.

I leaned in and was centimeters away from her lips when my phone rang.

"Ugh!" I grumbled getting up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Xavi"!" a deep, booming voice replied. "I been waiting on your ass to come over to this warehouse so I can talk to you! Where the f-ck you been hiding at? You on vacation or something?"

"Who the f-ck is this?!" I yelled.

"Monte nigga! Now where the f-ck you at so I can get my stuff?" he screamed into the phone.

Who the f-ck this nigga thought he was talking to? It was bad enough he already interrupted my moment with Hope just to find out bout some stupid drugs but he was yelling at me too? Oh nawww, I hope he knew who was the boss.

"Monte," I tried replying calmly. "I don't do that no more. I'm done with these streets man. You're gonna have to find another dealer," I said.

"But-"

I hung up right in his face. Monte was completely hooked on drugs, especially that purp-his favorite. He needed to f-ck out my face and find someone else to supply his needs. I ain't trynna f-ck around and lose Hope just cause one nigga can't control his desires.

"Babe, who was that?" Hope asked still lying on the floor.

"One of my old customers," I responded. "But don't worry. I made it clear that business is now closed."

She smiled and got up to play the movie while I sat on the couch and watched. We watched Think Like A Man.

We didn't even get to finish watching the movie though. The way Hope was sitting in my lap was making my mind go elsewhere.