Well I Guess I'm Just A Slut

I sit next to Crabbe and Goyle in our circle of Slytherins. I didn't like anyone here. I was generally a rule breaker, alone and slutty girl, I was known for sleeping with about every boy in school. I only slept with one Hufflepuff though. Cedric Diggory. I've slept with every Gryffindor male in my year and older. I slept with every Ravenclaw male my age or older and every Slytherin boy except Crabbe, Goyle and the Prince Draco Malfoy. I scoff. He's the player, womanizer he is my male version.

"I'm first."

I look at Pansy as she spun the bottle. She looked at Draco hopeful it would land on him. I look at the neck of the bottle as it lands on me.

"Truth or Dare Y/N?"

I look at her and smirk.

"Dare."

She takes out a bag.

"There's 3 potions. Pride, Gluttony and Lust. There is another one in there too. You spin the bottle and whatever potion you choose he chooses as well.

I nod my head and I spin the bottle. The neck point at Draco. I smirk and reach into the bag.

"Lust."

Pansy groans her face turning into an angry one. I smirk and grab the other potion. I grab Draco's hand and I begin to lead him up to the dorms.

"YOU HAVE TO SLEEP WITH EVERYONE DON'T YOU?"

I snicker.

"YUP!"

I shake my head at Pansy laughing. Draco brings me to his room and he pushes me on the bed.

"Hey Draco, where're the potions?"

He looks at me and smirks.

"We don't need them. They're back in Pansy's bag. Oh, and after I take you, you're mine and mine only got that Y/N?"

I look at Draco and nod my head.

~~~~

BLAISE POV

I reach into the bag and take a potion.

"Lust.. But didn't-"

We look up the stairwell as a scream echoes through the dungeons. I see my Gryffindor girlfriend's owl at the window, I open the window and let her in, she hands me a letter and flies back up to the Gryffindor Tower.

"They heard that up there y'know?"

I shake my head at Draco. The Slytherin Sluts and Slytherin Royalty having sex willingly. I chuckle. Poor girl, he's going to have her limping for weeks.

~~~~

1 HOUR LATER STILL BLAISE POV

I watch as the tired looking tousled haired Slytherins walk down the stairs holding hands, smiling and limping.

"Y'know, when you screamed they heard you from the Gryffindor Tower."

Y/N looks at me and smirks.

"Yeah they're going to give me a hard time."

Draco smirks as he sit Y/N in his lap, he whispers something in her ear and she covers her mouth giggling.

~~~~

1 HOUR (SAME SCENE) Y/N POV

Draco pulls out of me and he magically clothes us. He takes my hand and leads me down the stairs. We looked tired, we had tousled hair and we were slightly limping, but, we smiled all the same because y'know it was pretty fun.