Scars

So I have this wicked awesome scratch on my hand and it's like amazing, I hope it scars at least, scars are like tattoos for free. Scars are just the best. Aaanyway I'm going to do some reactions. Hehe enjoy.

~~~~

"I'm pregnant" (Harry X reader)

Harry: You're what?
Ron: Bloody hell.
Hermione:I Read a book on pregnancies.
Ginny: Awwwwwww :3
Tonks: Let it dye it's hair.
Lupin: Not having anything to do with it. (To protect it Remus loves you, you are his daughter but your mom is not Tonks.)
Sirius: You go gurl.
Molly: WHAAAT I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER?! *screeches like a pterodactyl*
Arthur: Muggles do this thing-
Fred: Yes. Just yes.
George: What he said.
Both: Welcome to the prank squad.

~~~~

We're engaged (Neville X reader)

Harry: Really?
Ron: Bloody Hell.
Hermione: Wow congrats.
Draco: (Best brother ever) Alright. Father will hear about this.
You:Yeah well father can crawl up Voldemort's ass and stay there.
Draco: Oh ok.
Molly: *Screeches like a friggin pterodactyl again.*
Arthur: Sometime muggles go on honeymoons and-
Remus: Wow, that is amazing.
Tonks: When? What's your colour scheme I could totally pull Gryffindor colours off if you wanted me to.
Sirius: Fire whiskey to celebrate!
Fred and George: DISCOUNT FOR THE LOVELY OCCASION!

~~~~

I've Been With You For 2 Years (Secret boyfriend Draco X Reader Black)

Harry: BUT MALFOY IS A DEATH EATER!
Hermione: Blimey. That's who he is.
Molly: *Pterodactyl mode engaged again*
Bill: I swear if you hurt her I will kick your damned ass to the moon. I-
You: Woah there boy.
Bill: Sorry but you're my little sissy and I wuv you. (Not really his sister or a Weasley child but might as well be, you grew up with them)
Charlie: Do I need to get Norberta? I will. He dare hurt you-
Percy: Maybe I could meet his father. I know he has ties with the Ministry.
Fred and George: But Y/N the shop, and I- We it's just that you're our sister and we love you too much. Wait- ew we just said that. Wittle Y/N has a wittle boyfriend!
Arthur: *Glares at Lucius* WELCOME TO THE FAMILY DEAR BOY! *Hugs Draco* *Glares at Lucius more*
Ron: Bloody Hell, I'll beat your ass-
You: Heard it already Won-Won
Ginny: I will bat boogey hex you again Malfoy.
Remus: He's trouble Y/N
Sirius: WHAT? *Screeches like an angry Pterodactyl*
Narcissa: My baby boy is all grown up. *Sobs a lil bit.*
Lucius: As long as she's of worthy blood.
You: *Punches Lucius in the face, then slaps him with a fish*
Bellatrix: AVADA-
You: Bitch naw. Crucio
Bella: *Spazzes out*

~~~~

I'm gay (Ginny x Reader Potter)

Everyone in the whole HP series: *Pterodactyl screeches*

Dumbledore: *Smiles*
Minerva: Have a biscuit Potter

~~~~

Fred's Death (Fred x Reader Malfoy)

George: BH2FBGEH TGBTHBGEGTB ETBHHHHHHHHHWEJ342Y3[T43
All the Weasleys: NDJWBFGBT2[TH43BGT39P5408GJL43BGE
Harry: *Frowns*
Hermione: *Sobs unto Ron*
Draco: *Pterodactyl noises*
Narcissa: MY GIRL! My baby girl! *Sobs* *Pterodactyl noises*
Lucius:*Hunts down Alohov* *Kills Alohov*
You: Sorry daddy. *Tears stream down cheeks* *Hugs Lucius*
Lucius: No I should be sorry, I wasn't there to protect you. I dragged you into this. I am so sorry. *Hugs back.*
You: *Disappears*
Lucius: *Falls unto knees and weeps*
Neville: (Best friend ever) Y/N? *Yells* *Screams* *Is a T-Rex* *Kills everyone and Voldemort* *Is a total beast/boss* *Wins the war*

~~~~

HEAD CANNON

SO HARRY OR NEVILLE COULD'VE BEEN THE PROPHECY CHILD SO WHAT IF THEY WERE BOTH THE PROPHECY CHIL? NEVILLE DID KILL NAGINI ALLOWING HARRY TO KILL VOLDEMORT. NEVILLE HELPED HARRY KILL VOLDEMORT THERE FOR THEY ARE BOTH THE CHOSEN ONES THERE FOR YOUR POINT IS INVALID AND YOU SIRS AND LADIES ARE WRONG!

~~~~

Argument

HUFFLEPUFFS DON'T GET ENOUGH CREDIT! TONKS WAS A HUFFLEPUFF! SHE WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT. I DIDN'T SEE ANYONE ELSE GIVE BIRTH AND FIGHT A DARK LORD. CAUSE IF A GRYFFINDOR OR SLYTHERIN DID THAT THEY WOULD KNOW THEY WOULD DIE AND THEY WANT TO SEE THEIR CHILD. RAVENCLAW WOULD JUST BE LIKE OOOH THE PAIN OOH I'M TOO SMART FOR THIS! HUFFLEPUFFS WERE JUST LIKE POPPIN OUT BABIES HERE AND THERE JUST LIKE ALRIGHT BITCHES FIGHTIN TIME!

ALSO

CANADA

IS

HUFFLEPUFF

AMERICA

IS

SLYTHERIN

ENGLAND

IS

RAVENCLAW

AND

GERMANY

IS

GRYFFINDOR CAUSE GERMANY IS AMAZING

HEIL HITLER

JK

I'M NOT A NAZI

WELL

IDEK

I COULD BE

Oh and kyleigh037 and aamg22 we have a new #

#JacobLovesFrozen

Pass it on.

~~~~

Outro

'Ight

I'll see y'all later, this has been the weirdest thing I've done so far. Which one was your favourite reaction? *Pterodactyl screeches* So I'll try to do imagines for this. So this is me saying

Bye.

P.S To youtube_creeper02 Miss Turnerbuscus to cheer you up *Pterodactyl screeches more* *PTERODACTYL SCREECHES AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS!*