Lusty Loops

I only wanted to have cereal with my boyfriend and his scheming brother. Fred was a sweetheart. He left me for five minutes to use the loo. I only wanted some 'Fruit Loops' Not this.

I look away from my cereal to see it already made.

"What's this George?"

He chuckles darkly and I shudder. He was acting so weird lately, almost animalistic whenever Fred kissed me or even held my hand, George would tense up and growl at us. It scared Fred so much we had to see each other privately for a bit so his tea kittle could cool down. He was a steaming mess.

"Fruity Loops, milked over it all, with sugar, just the way you like it, with a hint of maple."

I nod my head in approval, he remembered that I once lived in Canada, so maple ran through my veins. Scared people sometime when I randomly put maple syrup and chocolate sauce over everything I eat for breakfast. I drown my bacon in maple syrup and I drown my pancakes in syrup, chocolate sauce and whipped cream. Scars Fred a lot though knowing I eat more than the youngest Weasley brother.

Scared quite a few Gryffindor's actually when I bet Ron in a eating contest.

I munch happily on my 'Fruit Loops' Fred comes back and our Easter Sunday morning is filled with chatter and laughter. Fred leaves for a detention he had leaving me yet again with George.

I started to feel a bit sick. I look at the box and see that he didn't do anything wrong. I look George over and see a gleam of a vile in his breast pocket. I reach over and take it out.

'DEADLY SIN POTION:
LUST'

I gasp and I look at George. Or, was it Fred? I was so confused. It all flashed by with a haze. Me feeling strange then this urge and then finally snogging George. The potion was only to last an hour and a half so..
Shit.

Fred walked in and we break apart. I look at his shocked face. Tears welling in his eyes.

"Am I not good enough for you Y/N? I give you everything, I try my best-"

He glares at his brother and stomps out. The potion soon wears off and I grab the vile. I run after Fred and find him confronting the youngest Weasley. Ginny didn't look to pleased to see me sit by Fred.

Fred refused to look at me so I grab his hand and I drop the vile in it, I clasps his fingers around it and peck him on the check.

"You'll Always be good enough for me."

I kiss his check one more time allowing a tear to mix with one of his.

I begin walking down the hall before I hear a raspy sobbing voice cry out my name.

I run back to Fred and tackle him. I squeeze the living day lights out of him. He kisses me and I see George walk by.

"It's ok, I forgive you."

I mouth to him, he nods his head and makes his way to the Gryffindor Common Room. Fred looks at his brother and stands up. He brushes himself off and helps me up.

"Don't be mad at him Fred. If it makes you feel any better I kinda imagined I was kissing you instead."

We both start cracking up and we walk hand in hand to the Gryffindor Common Room.

~~~~
EXTRA

It was the Battle Of Hogwarts I was fighting alongside Fred, then all I remember seeing was the wall crumbling down upon us. Fred's eyes glistening with an eternal sadness, His last laugh escaping his lips beautifully. His smile forever plastered upon his face. I laugh and smile thinking how I never got to see my baby grow up, got to marry the man of my dreams or get to see Harry alive again one last time, seeing him defeat the menace that brought so much pain and sorrow upon us all. Then, I hear the screams. The sobs and wails of our family, I faintly hear a baby cry. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. Suddenly, I wake up, I look at Fred and take his hand. We then walk hand in hand into the eternal light.

George was never the same. His brother his friend and his sister-in-law dead. He lost it. Sometimes I visit his trapped form in Mungo's in that wretched whit jacket, to keep his arms bound. He finally goes home, he takes to much of his medication and finally joins us in ever-lasting peace.

~~~~