Bloody Cheater

I look across the hall at him.

Ronald Weasley.

Bloody cheater.

I leave my group of friends. Me being the only girl. I walk over to him acting innocent.

"Hi Ronnie."

He groans at the nickname that I gave him.

"Babe-"

I slap him across the face and hard. I was Slytherin and I had the density to date a Gryffindor.

"Next time Ronald you decide to snog Lavender don't do it in the hall in front of your girlfriend. We're done."

He looks at me mouth agape. I turn around my hair whipping behind me. I smirk and I make my way to the dungeons.

"Ah Miss Wolf just the girl I was looking for. How would you like to become apart of the Inquisitorial Squad?"

I look at my DADA teacher.

"But Professor didn't you say groups-"

She looks at me with her smile. She's not my favourite teacher but she's better than Lockheart. Moody and Remus were my favourite teachers.

"Oh but I can bend them, this group is on the lookout for misbehavers."

I perk up.

"Oh, well that changes things. Of course I will Professor Umbridge."

She looks at me with glee.

"4 others are in the group too, Malfoy, Goyle, Crabbe and Parkinson."

I nod my head and I smile.

Oh Ron you are in for it.

I walk into the dungeons late for potions.

"Sorry Snape, Professor Umbridge was talking with me."

He looks at me and nods his head. He wouldn't dare do anything with me.

I sit next Draco.

"I seen what happened between you and Weaselbee."

I look at him and I smirk. I nod my head.

"MR MALFOY DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO THE WHOLE CLASS OR IS IT FOR MISS WOLF TO HEAR?"

I look at Draco and I hide a laugh with a cough.

"Yes Professor it is."

I look at Draco as he stands on his chair.

"I THINK IT WAS A SHITTY THING RONALD WEASLEY DID TO LUNA WOLF. I'VE HAD A CRUSH ON HER NOW SINCE THE YULE BALL, I ALSO THINK SHE SHOULD GO OUT WITH ME!"

My eyes widen and I look down blushing.

"BULLSHIT MALFOY!"

I look at Ron and roll my eyes.

"BULLSHIT WEASLEY!"

I shout.

"ENOUGH! MR. MALFOY AND MISS WOLF DETENTION CLEANING MY SUPPLIES ROOM! RONALD 75 POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR!"

I look at Ron and smirk. I stick my tongue out at him.

"Prat."

I look at him and I stand up. I push my way over to him and I grab him by the collar.

"WHAT WAS THAT RON? HMM? I DIDN'T QUITE HEAR YOU WHEN YOU TOLD HARRY I WAS A PRAT!"

He looks at me scared and I'm pulled back to my desk by Draco. I fight against him.