Head Cannon

So what if after the war (Battle) a girl went into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom about ready to kill herself when Myrtle stops her. Tells her how wonderful life is and not to take it for granted because one day it's all in the palm of your hand and in a blink of an eye it's gone. She tells her a story of a girl who whined and cried over everything and had those thoughts too. She told her the story of the Boy Who Lived and she confronted her and haunted the bullies to her. She was always nice to the girl. So when the girl graduated school Peeves was about to prank he but Myrtle stopped him. The girl then took a job and Transfigurations Professor so they could keep in touch. That girl was Minerva Mcgonagall that's why the bathroom is still there. It's Myrtle's home. Dumbledore (and Snape) wished to renovate or get rid of it but she wouldn't take it. So now when Minerva dies she'll be with Myrtle helping girls and boys out with their problems. Because one day that girl was Lily Luna she was tired of being known for her dad and not her. So the cycle begins again. Because no matter what Myrtle knows what it's like. She knows. 

"Filthy mudblood"

~~~~

Also I'm pretty sure when Tom Marvolo was in school Dumbledore was the DADA teacher, so when he graduated and Dumbledore was headmaster he wanted the position but didn't get it, so he cursed it, reason why they all died or went crazy, even though Dumbledore was clear of that position when the curse was placed there he was still in that position reason why he died. Snape never would've killed Dumbledore on his terms or Voldey Smoldy. 

~~~~

After Voldey Smoldy died the Dark Marks left everyone's arms.

~~~~

Alice and Frank Longbottom got back their sanity and remembered who Neville was.

~~~~

Draco was a professor at Hogwarts he taught a class called DA and every time Minnie always get confused. So one day he has to explain what is being taught. Friendship, loyalty and bravery he is teaching the children not to be afraid and just because You are a Gryffindor or Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff or Slytherin, Muggleborn, halfblood, halfbreed or Pureblood, blood traitor it doesn't matter because you are all equal all the same.

~~~~   

Harry Potter ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara