Marauder Young Sirius X Marauder Young Reader

I sit on Remus's bed with him talking about potions.

"I can't believe you got an 'O' in everything!"

I look at the boy leaning on the foot of his bed. I giggle and I play with his hair.

"I'm actually proud of you Remus you got only like 2 A's. You did better than I thought. James and Sirius distracted you so much that you barely had time to study."

I look at a chuckling Remus.

"Hey!"

I look at Sirius and I stick out my tongue.

"Y'know Wolf that tongue would look way better in my mouth."

I look at Sirius.

"Is that so?"

He looks at me and smirks.

"Nope."

I roll my eyes. I lie on Sirius's bed when James comes and starts to talk to Rum.

"Hey Rum your girlfriend is playing with my hair now."

I look at Sirius and slap the top of his head.

"For four years your hair was always long, sexy and shaggy now, well now-"

I say combing it back into a quiff type thing. It was still long and sexy oh yeah but shorter and hotter.

"It's hotter this way."

He looks at me and James gives me the eyebrows.

"Oh Sirius is gettin' some later in the ROR."

I take a book from Sirius's bed and I throw it at James.

I look down at a smirking Sirius.

"Help me study Luna!"

I roll my eyes and hop down to sit next to Sirius. I look at his potions book. I tell him a few things I know and I fall asleep. I studied so much for O.W.L.S. I feel Sirius put his arm around me. In a few minutes I wake up.

"You were napping for half an hour Luna!"

I look at James and smirk.

"Well yeah. I want to have energy for the ROR."

I look up and see Sirius smirking.

"We were just talking how fucking adorable you were snuggled into Sirius."

I roll my eyes. I look at Sirius and our eyes meet.

"Oh screw it."

"Wha-"

I grab Sirius's tie and I slam his lips onto mine. Sirius places his hands on my waist and lifts me onto his lap. I let go of his tie and I entangle my hands in his hair. I gasp when I feel his 'Wand' poke my inner thigh. Sirius smirks into the kiss and he sticks his tongue in my mouth. He explores my mouth then I shove his tongue back in his mouth. I feel his hands snake up my shirt. His touch was cold. I explored his mouth and I shudder when he traces his finger down my spine. I slide my hands under his shirt dragging them up and down his abs. I pull away from the kiss.

"Mmm Quidditch did you good Sirius. You were right, my tongue did look better in your mouth."

He looks at me smirking.

"Not to bad yourself Luna."

I look at the boys.

"Oh Sirius I'm proud of you too. You almost did as good as Rum."

I look at him and I smirk.

"C'mon Rum, gotta go be Prefects."

I kiss the top of Sirius's head. I feel a smack to my ass and I roll my eyes.