Stay Alive

TRIGGER

((So in one of my many Instagram RP's {@shiversandcuddles you should go follow me} I had this idea and Luna my beautiful baby girl is depressed and there's this horrible backstory and she kills herself and Draco her faithful boyfriend finds her dead and finds her suicide note, which will be triggering, this whole thing is a giant trigger so please do not read this if you are easily triggered, the triggers will be rape, suicide, cutting and various others maybe PTSD, along with this Luna will have multiple mental disorders, Depression, Insomnia, Hypersomnia, Anxiety, PTSD, OCD, Paranoia and Severe Schizophrenia, if you have a problem with any of these please do not read ahead for this is what this will be about, I am in no form or shape thinking of killing myself or committing mass genocide and homicide.
~Your Lovely Author:
Luna Wolf 🐺🖤~

~~~~
'And I keep telling myself I can take you from this godforsaken place, Stay Alive for the good times.'
That's what Luna had sang to me, over the phone, she sounded alone and scared. I pull on my robes and march through the halls of Hogwarts pushing past anyone who dared stand in my way. I walked to where I knew she was and opened the door and let out a yell from my broken sob as I closed the door. I walked over to her limp body and took her down from the rope her beautiful tan porcelain neck red and bruised. I hold her to my body broken sobs, sounding like coughs left my mouth as I cradled my girlfriend, tears streamed down my face and I rocked her.
"You said you were never going to leave me!"
I yelled at her shaking as I cupped her cheek in my hand, she was so cold.
So cold.
"I thought you said No Death!" (aamg22  you don't have to read this but *cough*)
At my words a tan piece of loose parchment appeared before my eyes and I grabbed it, on top in her beautiful hand writing said "Stay Alive." I read over it crying her head in my lap.
'Dearest Draco, I love you so much and I'm so sorry I couldn't tell you this in person, I've told you, along with the twins, about my past, and my family, but I left out so many key details, ever notice how I slightly jump when you touch my hips surprisingly? My father raped me, I remember it vividly but I don't want to plague your mind of guilt for touching me ever, your touch gave me life, and I pushed myself away and allowed myself to slip through your fingertips. I didn't mention the war, I took part in, years ago as a young girl, Princess of a realm, they wanted to steal me, so we fought, every day there's not a time I don't look into someone's eyes and see that person but in a different universe, eyes open and misted over with their mouth in a silent scream blood everywhere.'
'I'm sorry, I couldn't tell you these things, my anxiety overwhelmed me, I could never sleep when I was without you and even when I did sleep peacefully in your arms I still woke up groggy and tired, there's so much wrong with me Darling, you could never love a broken girl like me, in that war I caused mass genocide and homicide just because some petty muggles wanted my crown. My depression got the best of me and those visions and voices from my schizophrenia came back telling me to do it and all those visions, I knew they weren't real but to see you hurt I couldn't do it.'

'My Darling, Daring Draco, don't you ever forget my arms, my scent, how my hair felt and how my eyes glistened as you held me singing to me softly. Don't you ever forget the love and affection I gave to you and you gave back, I'm sorry we had to end it this way but I have to keep you safe, keep your friends close, your enemies closer, in the end you'll make the right decision. Remember Draco, you do have a choice, you do not need to be a child of war.'

I read the note crying and gasping at the little details she put in and held her to me. She was so young and pure too early into her life to let it slip. Determined and I picked her body up and brought her to Dumbledore, if the old croon wouldn't bring her back, I'd sell my life to the dark lord for her to come back.
"No."
Albus had outright refused and I glared nostrils flaring. "Don't go dwindling in the black magic Draco." His old and deep, oddly soothing, voice said and I scoffed. "I have a choice." I left his room and went to Snape, the head of our house and he looked at her. "Draco." He sneered in that Snapey way of his. "There is no bringing her back." I snarled and apparated home next to the dark lord himself. "Bring her back and I'll do anything." The Death Eaters look at me and the body of my girlfriend and my mother gasped.
"Baby no you-"
The dark lord smashed his fist on the table. "Shut up and let me heal her." He snarled and held his hands over her body her skin warming and her eyes opened as she gripped my hand crying slightly. "Draco?" She whispered out her voice hoarse. The dark lord force fed her and slipped water down her throat. "Anything you say boy?" He snarled and Luna watched as she was chained up and held down. "You will join me." Luna thrashed against the males and screamed as a gag was placed in her mouth as she bit Bellatrix. "Snape will give you your tattoo, make the vow and I will be notified." He said tapping Draco's left arm in the underside. Luna thrashed and was released into Draco's arms snarling and biting at anyone who tried to touch them as they apparated away back to the school Snape faltering the magic just so they could. Luna swung her legs around swaying her hips. "You're an idiot!" I whisper yelled from outside the common room and she sighed. "I know Draco I'm-" I pin her to the wall kissing her harshly and roughly, filling it with lust and love like I'd never kiss her again.
"Don't you ever do that again." I whispered against her lips and she jumped up wrapping her legs around my waist tangling her hands in my hair as we kissed. I murmur the password and the painting swings open and I lay her on the couch. "No Draco." She said pulling away smirking a faint blush to her cheeks. "I just want cuddles for now." I nodded and snapped my fingers changing into pjs, for her just a black lace bra and gym shorts and I was just in boxers, I accioed a blanket and laid down with her on top of me her head on my chest. I purr and she laughs at the rumble in my chest. "I love you Luna." I said kissing her temple easily as her face was buried in my neck.

"I love you Draco, and I refuse to let you do this for me." She whispered and slipped something into my mouth making me swallow it. I saw black, my eyes were closed but I didn't know if I was asleep and dreaming or knocked out.

"And I keep telling myself I can take you from this place."