She Played Games So Much She Became One

She had that air about her that made people want to be around her. People always said she was a happy person, that she wanted to be around everybody, she made everyone feel like they're special to her.

But no one knew her like she did. She knew a different side of her that no one else saw. She knew what she thought day after day. She was not preppy, excited and loveable all the time, in fact, she was barely any of those things.

She liked to have people around her but she never let anyone get past arms length. Her heart was closed off to everyone, in the hopes that she won't get hurt. She didn't want to be alone. So she made friends to not be lonely, however she detached herself from them to not get hurt.

She was not a happy person. In fact, she was actually very sad. Sure, she smiled every day, but she cried every night. It seemed like her life was perfect because she had so many friends, but little did they know that her family was a broken home. Everyone was so focused on the words on her lips that they didn't once think to look at the ones that spoke in her eyes.

She didn't actually believe everyone was special, important. She didn't care about a single one of them. She made them feel special because she knew that was the way to make them stay. Everyone wants to feel like someone cares.

She liked to play games, only because she was tired of having to live in her reality.