Break Up Wish We Could Make Up

He was sitting there with a group of his friends outside of an art classroom. He was talking but not actually listening because he saw her in that class. There she was, only a few meters away, handing in a piece of paper as the bell went off. He watched as she turned to walk out the door, he thought she would ignore him like she aways does. But she glanced up at him and smiled a wide smile that he hasn't seen in months.

Out of pure awe, he stood up from his leaning position and smiled back. Her smile grew wider as she walked towards him. He stood up even taller.

But then she did a weird thing, she kept walking. He turned on the spot, following her body with his until her arms wrapped straight into a guys arms behind him. His smile slipped from his face as he watched her hug the unknown boy like she used to hug him.

She pulled away. "What are you doing here? You're here! I've missed you so much!" She hugged him.

Quietly, he turned back to his friends who remained talking through the whole thing. He noticed one of his friends was staring at him with a pityful smile. He plastered a fake smile on his face and joined back into the conversation. The girl he loved, loved someone else.

~~~~~~~~~_____~~~~~____~~~~____~~~~

She stood up from her seat when her teacher instructed them to hand her art project in. She saw him through the window in a group of people. He was leaning against the wall with a smile on his face. He always seemed so dark and handsome when he leaned on anything.

She shook her head and proceeded to hand the project in. The bell rang and the door opened. She could feel his eyes on her, she smiled trying to look like she was having the time of her life. She walked out of the door, fully intending to walk past him with her head down. She couldn't do it. She looked up. His eyes met hers for a split second until she saw her best friend standing behind him.

Her entire body lit up. Her best friend was here, her best friend was safe, her best friend was back. Her smile grew wide, but all she could focus on was him. She watched him watch her out of the corner of her eye. She wrapped her arms around her best friend, hugged him, smiled, holding the world together while trying not to look at him.

She pulled back to look at her best friends face. "What are you doing here? You're here! I've missed you so much!" She placed her chin on his shoulder when she hugged her best friend again.

But all she wanted was to turn around and kiss the boy behind her. All she wanted was him. She tried to distract herself with her best friend, trying to make conversation.

But she knew that the boy she loved, loved someone else.