My Dads Best Friend*

Warning*

Grammar and spelling errors. REMEMBER THIS WHEN YOU'RE LIKE TF DIS BOOK HAVE MANY ERROS MAN. You've been warned english nerds.
* on chaps = corrections made

STOP COPYING MY STORY GET YOUR OWN IDEAS. Some people copy my whole plot! 👿 I'm not going to edit this story anymore so read at your own risk

2017; I love reading the comments they're so funny😂 man it's so CRINGY to read my own story

"Mom, no! Come on!" I complained as we drove up a bumpy gravel driveway.

"I'm eighteen, I could live in my own apartment! I don't want to spend three months with him!" I exclaimed as mom started driving up the drive way. I haven't spoken to my dad in over three years. Ever since I found out he cheated on my moms back with his twenty year old secretary. That's just plain gross.

My dad is the owner of a business, so was my mom, well, before they got the divorce. My grandfather is the one that made my family rich, seeing as he raised the company from the ground.

"Honey, stop complaining, you're not a baby any more," My mom glared at me through the rear view mirror.

"Mommy, I want a juice box," I smirked laughing in the inside. My mom gets annoyed easily.

"Ally Alexandria Alïań," she warned. I rolled my eyes, why do parents need to say the whole name? Are the A's supposed to scare me?

"Okay, no need to be so hostile," I commented. "Is he still married with it?" I asked.

"You mean Lucinda? Then yes," My mother said sounding a bit annoyed. We both hated her. She ruined our family. She was fired when my mum found out.

"That's just so EW! They have like what an eighteen age difference! She could be his daughter." I complained, talk about disgusting.

"Age is just a number." My mum said looking at me.

"Really? How would you like me getting some with an thirty year old?" Not that I ever would, they would have to be extremely hot!

"I wouldn't mind." My mom joked. I rolled my eyes I'm sure she wouldn't.

"I'm kidding I would disown you." Okay, she would mind.

"Exactly I'm disowning dad."

"But he owns you."

"Mom, I own my self."

"Finally you stopped your mum!"

"I only said mum like once."

"Well, twice now." I rolled my eyes at her. I loved my mom to death she was so cool and weird . Most business women's never had time for this children but my mom wasn't like them. She's cool and weird. I guess I'm begin sappy because I won't see her for a while. I'm going to be staying with my dad for a few months.

"Are we almost there and who's there?" I asked, we've been driving for five minutes on this rocky path. I guess my dad doesn't like neighbors, neither do I! I've lived next to some crazy neighbors.

"His new family is visiting relatives in Hawaii,so none should be around. And we should be there soon."

I nodded,the forest creeped me out..Who know what could be lurking in them.

I looked behind me when I thought I noticed a little cabin. Hmm maybe it was a tree, or maybe something else..

The trees started thinning out and soon we arrived at his mansion.

"Wow, this house is so cute?!" I yelled, me and my mom lived in what was half of this. Which was pretty big..

My mom shot me a nervous smile. She knows I've always wanted a cute gigantic house, now here it is.

"Don't worry mom, I'm not going to ditch you. For a cute house," I said smiling, while she looked confused.

We parked in front of thw driveway. I quickly hopped out. flatting down my skinny jeans that were like my skin. I ruffled my wavy brown hair, but I curled it today. I looked down at what I was wearing. Pink shirt that showed my shoulders. White skinny jeans and pink high heels. I was a bit of a girly girl. If I wanted to be.

"Lets get your luggage and I'll be on my way home soon." My mom mumbled, but I heard her.
My mom helped me carry my luggage to the front door.

That swung open when I was about to knock revealing my dad. Seriously I just put my luggage on the floor to knock now I have to pick it up again.

"Hello." I said coldly walking in pulling my suitcase behind me.

"Ally! Haven't seen you in 3 years come give your dad a hug!"

I sighed turning to face him. I faked a smile and went and hugged him.

"Oi! Someone missed me!"

I scoffed he thought I was hugging him tight because I missed him? I was trying to hurt him.

My mom gave me a glare. Shouldn't she be happy I'm hurting him?

'Be more polite.' She mouthed.

'Okay.' I'm mouthed back.

"I've missed you Allister." My dad said using my cheesy nickname.

"I've missed you too Mikealister." We gave each other those nicknames when I was seven.

My mom cleared her throat. I released my dad from our hug.

"Cassia." My dad whispered. Why does he sound sad? You're the one that cheated on my mom!

"I'll let you two catch up." I said. I didn't want to be in this sappy atmosphere.

"Bye mom!" I ran up to her and hugged her. She rubbed my back. Saying she's going to miss me tons.

"Now Ally be good! Have fun!" She said smiling sadly at me. I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Your rooms on the 3rd floor the 3rd door on the left."

"How many floors do you have?" I asked my dad me and my mom had 3.

"4." My dad responded. I raised my eyebrows.

"Erm what if I get lost?" I asked. This house was huge lots of doors and lots of stairs.

"Just go to any room and use the inner-com." I nodded. I started walking towards the right of the stairs. There was left and right stair case. I choose right because my room was on the right, right?

I slowly went up the stairs my heels leaving a clicking noise. I finally made it to the 3rd floor, which had a door that unlocked the whole thing, cool!

I walked past a movie room,arcade,eating place,& so much other things. I didn't have all of these things, but I had some of them. I made my way to the hallway that had rooms.

There were 3 doors on the right and 3 on the left. I heard noise coming through one of the doors on the right. Strange. I dropped my suitcase at the third door on the right.

Is the music coming from here? Maybe someone left it on. Because I think he would've told me if someone was on this floor.

He just probably put music in to make me feel at home.

I pushed the door open. The room was huge! It even had stairs!

It looked like someone was staying here. The typically messy room. I was about to make my way over to the stairs to explore more. When the music stopped playing and I heard footsteps. Why is someone in my room? Holy chicken it's a murder or something! I looked around frantically looking somewhere to hide.
I ran to a closet & shut the door. Right as the possible-murderer feet made it to the bottom of the stairs. That was close! Now I hope he doesn't find me.

*A/N*

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK