Chapter 24

I awoke to the sound of banging on my door. My body didn't want to wake up but my head did. I felt very drowsy and tired. What time was it and who was banging on my door?

"Ally!"

I heard a voice calling me in my dream. I tried responding but I couldn't. I know I'm dreaming of this dark place and I can't wake up. I heard a bang and a squeak.

''Ally!" The voice said this time closer.

I felt something cold on my face and my back was throbbing when my eyes snapped open.

"Wh-What?!" I asked groggily.

"ALLY WAKE UP DO YOU KNOW IT'S 1, and the ceremony is at 3?!"

"I'm awake,for if you couldn't tell.'' I said growling to Alexandria.

"OMG, Harry just woke me up. Strange I couldn't wake up he had to shake me awake!"

"And you had to pour water all over my face and pull me off my bed?"

"Errm, DO YOU WANT IT TO MAKE IT TO THE WEDDING ON TIME?!"

"I don't care." I said crawling to my bed, I smiled just thinking about going to the warmth of my awaiting bed.

"First you look like a creep smiling like that and 2nd what do you mean you don't care?!!!" Alexandria said waving ner hands in the air like a maniac.

"Look, he didn't cancel it when he had the chance." I placed my hands on my chest. "I'm not one to ruin things. They probably spent a while planning, HA like he would even say no infront of all the guests."

"Ally, you can never give up on love." Harry said entering. He made eye contact with Alexandria. AWH,how cute. I said smiling.

"That's why I'm not going to give up on you." He said looking at me.

"Uh? Say what?" Alexandria looked like she wanted to kill someone.

"I fell in love with you from the second my eyes caught sight of you."

"YOU YOU." Alexandria started screaming pointing her finger at him.

"GET OUT SO WE CAN GET READY." She grabbed him by the shoulders and shoved him out the door that had a screw driver in the door knob. So that's how she got in.

I grabbed the pink sparkly bag she brought my clothe in.

"You know Harry's pretty hot." I said as I changed in to my long strapless red dress. Alexandrias dress is green with white pearls at the top.

Alexandria mumbled something to herself. Ha, someone's getting jealous.

"I love the diamonds on the side! Who's the designer?" She said trying to change the subject.

"He also gives nice kisses."

"What?! When did you kiss him?!"

"I don't kiss and tell."

"You you little sl-."

"Huh? is there something wrong? Can you curl my hair to the side?" I asked politely.

"Yeah sure. Lets waste more time," Alexandria went to her bag and pulled out the curling iron, it curls the hair for you.

"So you and Harry?" I asked inspecting my nails. My manicure was still in good conditions.

"Uh, what about us?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, really."

"What was that scene about last night then?"

"What happened last night? Are you sure you weren't dreaming."