Chapter 14

"Are you sure I look fine?" I asked. Alexandria pick a yellow sundress with matching yellow sandals. She curled my hair. My lips were soft pink. The only make up I wear is lipstick. I prefer the natural look.

"Yes. When was the last time your cared how you looked?" She had her eyebrows raised at me.

"Is it bad that I care for once?" I asked her while picking up my iPhone and sliding it into a pocket that was on the dress.

"Ally. You look cute." She said bouncing my curls with her hand.

"Thanks."

"Now go get in there." She said pointing at Starbucks.

"I'll wait until I see Alex."

"Call him. Maybe he forgot he's a boy after all."

"That doesn't mean he's forgetful." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I'll call." She grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?" Asked a girly voice. Alexandria looked at me with panicked eyes. Then she smiled.

"Hello. I would like to speak with Mr.Kobra."

"Who's this?"

"Just tell him it's about the latest project we've been working on." I gave her thumbs up. She was faking a British accent perfectly.

"Hold on please." We waited for a little while. She handed me the phone when Alex spoke. It was on speaker.

"Ally?" Alex whispered.

"Why aren't you at Starbucks? I told you we needed to discuss things."

"When did you tell me this Mrs.Clenfield?." Interesting name he came up with. Natasha must be near,listening to him.

"I texted you after the elevator."

"I don't remember getting a text."

'I told you boys are forgetful' Alexandria mouthed. I stuck out my tongue at her silly Alexandria.

"That's weird." I frowned. How did he not remember? Didn't Alex say someone had his phone..?

"Well. Do you still want me to meet you there?"

"Yes." I said a bit to quickly. Maybe he was mad at me.

"I'll you there."

"Whats wrong?" Alexandria asked me.

"Alex. Is being weird." I stated sighing at my phone.

"Its obvious why. He told you that he loved you and you did what? Nothing."

"Well. It's not my fault the elevator started working." I argued back.

"Maybe my faith doesn't want me to tell him. I love him also."

"Don't be ridiculous." Alexandria groaned giving me a disgusted look.

"Haha. Wow he got here quick."

"Your dad rescheduled the dinner of today for tomorrow." I nodded as she talked. I haven't seen my dad since I went to unpack in my room. Weird, or maybe he was with his second wife.

"Okay. So you and Alex go in there have a nice starbucks. Then go to the beach and well look at the stars." I laughed at her. Look at the stars? Thats something my dear cousin would say.

"Yeah. Well look at the stars. Classic romance." I said shaking my head. I just wanted to talk to him,really.

"Byee girly." She waving at me. I laughed and walked in to order a coffee before walking towards Alex.