Chapter 3

*A/N*

I got 2 votes yay!!

I snapped my head towards my door when I heard it creak open. I sprinted over to it and slammed it shut, but not before someone got in. At least the lights weren't on. I didn't want any-one to see me in my undergarments.

"Who's there?" I hissed as I slowly crepted to door.

"Ally?" I heard Alex's voice ask. What does he want?

"Did anyone ever teach you to knock?" I hissed.

"I thought you were asleep since the lights were off."

"I like to change with the lights off, so if you kindly leave it'll be appreciated." I snapped trying to find Alex in the dark.

If the lights were on I would've probably looked like a zombie.

Then I felt flesh in my search for Alex. I jumped back in surprise I was thinking of zombies then I felt flesh, I hope I don't turn into one.

"You were changing?" I could hear the smirk on his lips. I felt like punching him. No one just randomly comes into someone's room without knocking. It's really creepy now that I think of it and its also creepy his breath smells like beer.

"Ye-," I was cut off when I felt hands wrap around my waist I started to feel awkward butterflies in my stomach.

"GET OFF OF ME," I screamed, trying to pry Alex's hands off.

"I see you don't have a shirt. Lets see if you have any other clothe on." I felt shocked at his forwardness. I don't think I would've had the guts to do this with someone I just meet, unless of course he's planning something..

I felt his hands travel up my legs this is getting out of hand and weird.

"Stop," I whispered yelled.

"Why?" He asked whispering in my ear. He had a husky voice at the moment. Don't guys get that when they feel uh, no not thinking about that

"Because I don't know you." I grunted pushing him away. This is probably how people get raped.

I grabbed his hand and walked over to where I assume the door is if only I had night vision.

I felt the door knob and and yanked it open. I tried to push Alex out but he wouldn't budge. I think I should try working out on my muscles you never know when someone could try to hurt me.

Apparently Alex wants to stay longer because he flicked the light on.

I squealed in surprise and made a run for it I didn't make it far before a set of hands grabbed my waist and pulled me back. My face hit Alexs chest I slowly peeked up and saw Alex in nothing but shorts he could've at least put a shirt on.

"Let me go," I demanded.

"Why should I?" asked Alex whispering in my ear. Why does he like to whisper? People only whisper when they don't want to be heard.

"Why are you doing this? You do realize I have a mouth? And I'm going to inform my father about this," I informed Alex giving him my serious look.

"Tell him what?" Alex asked teasing.

"That I'm being harassed by a, um a twenty-four year old?" I think he's around his twentys.

"Actually I'm the thirty-two," he said smirking.

I gaped at him." You look so young and hot!" I said without thinking. Alex raised his eyebrows at me. Did I just say hot out load? Gosh he's kinda old but the hotness makes up for it.