Chapter 12

What is Natasha doing here? She looked really familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. It's like I've seen her before.

"Natasha?" Alex asked surprised. He glanced at me. I hope he couldn't see the sadness in my eyes. He gave me a weak smile. Wait what. I can't be sad,because why would I be sad? It's not like I like him..

"Alex. Honey I've missed you." She said cupping his face and leaning in.

"CHILDREN," I screamed pointing in the direction of the two little girls. They looked awkwardly at me. Maybe they think I'm a creep.

Alexandria spoke up." Me and Ally are going to unpack." She said dragging me to the entrance. I followed her resisting the urge to look back, but I couldn't I looked over and instally regretted. Natasha and Alex were having a mini make out section.

Alexandria looked at my with sympathetic eyes.

"Someone has a crush. And is being crushed." I laughed at Alexandria's saying.

"I do not have a crush in him!" I protested. As the carrier man followed us with our luggage.

"That's what they all say." She said poking my cheeks.

"Alexis. I don't have a crush on him." I said slowly and loud so she could understand me.

"Fine you don't have a crush you don't like him correct?" She asked me.

"Thanks." She said to the luggage person as he set it down in the room

"Correct." I said as I started unpacking. I need to get a new bikini I thought to myself.

"Then you must love him." Alexandria said smirking at me.

"WHAT!? NO DEFIANTLY NO!" I screamed at her. I don't love Alex how can I love Alex. I laughed me loving Alex no way in million years would I like Alex.

"That's the most absurd thing I have heard." I threw my shirt at her. She threw it back grinning at me like a little girl.

"Fine. Changing the subject do you want to go shopping with me I need a new bikini." She said looking in disgust at the one she was holding up.

"I was thinking the same thing! Do you want to go now so we can go to the beach later?" I asked her as I got my purse.

"Yes. I"ll go to the beach where people might get attacked by sharks. Where people pee. Where people make out. Where people go skinny dipping." I just laughed at her.

"Talking about skinny dipping we should do it."

"Yes, and we can invite people." She said winking at me

"Like hot beach boys?" I said smirking.

"Yes! Alex would be someone. Since hes hot." She said grinning from ear to ear.

"You think hes hot?" I asked surprised.

"Of course I do, and so do you." She stated looking at me dead in the eye.

"I guesss yourrr righttt." I said stretching my words out and awkwardly walking towards the door.

"Shall we get going?" I asked her.

"Yes! I'm going get something hot and hopefully seduce Alex." Alexandria said tossing her head back.

"What?' I asked my voice higher than usually. Alexandria burst out laughing.

"Oh Ally. I know you like him." She sang running out of the room to the entrance of the hotel. I followed her fast walking. I didn't like running in public. I was speed walking looking down and I didn't see the person in front of me. Until I bumped into someone.