Chapter 2*

(A/N the picture on the side are people you can imagine Alex to be)

I really hope it didn't hear the closet door squeak shut! If it did hear me, it showed no signs.

The closet door had little slits in it so I could see. I made sure to stay hidden so the person couldn't see me. Person come, out where are you?

Its like the person heard my thoughts, because the person stepped in front of my line of vision. The it is a guy.

Woah, he only has a white towel wrapped loosely around his muscular waist. Oh my gosh!

He looked like he was in his twenties. He had green eyes and brown hair. He had abs and muscles. In other words he was a sexy beast. Okay, did I just think sexy beast?

I watched him walk over to his bed, were there was clothes laying down. Oh gosh, I hope he doesn't change, no my poor innocence!

My hopes were shattered as he slowly unwrapped the towel. I let out a small squeal! Flap, I'm so stupid, he probably heard me. I quickly ducked to the side, away from the slits. Theres no way he saw me.

I closed me eyes, hoping he didn't hear me.This was so awkward. I guess he didn't hear me, for he didn't act like he noticed.

After a minute I opened my eyes to see him putting his shoes on. He changes super fast! I take a minute just to put my shirt on!

He got up from the bed & walked out his door. I waited a couple seconds before I got out of the closet, I was in for five mintues.

I ran over to the door and peeked my head out. The coast was clear.

I heard noises coming from the kitchen. There was two kitchens in this house. He must be eating or something.

I ran over to the third right door, since the left apparently wasn't mine. I opened it and dragged my stuff in as quiet as possible.

I turned around to inspect my room. Awh! My room is so cute!. My bed had a circle of water around it. A TV was a couple feet in front of the bed there was stairs leading up somewhere. Probably to my bathroom. I walked over to my closet taking peering in. My other room was kinda similar to this. This room was just a little more amazing. Also a tad bigger with the stairs.

I stopped smiling when I realized I had to start unpacking. This is going to be a while.

~

Finally I was done. Note to self not to bring a lot of luggage in the future. Or I could've just told the maid to do it, but I'm better than that. Also I didn't want her to see some of my items.

My dad called me over the inner-com telling me to come to the kitchen downstairs to eat dinner. He told me he wanted to introduce me to someone. I'm guessing the guy from the door across from me. I already meet him and his body. That sounded creepy but its true. Good timing also, since I just finished unpacking all my items

I let a groan escape my lips. I was really tired. Considering I had to sit in a long car drive and then unpack all of my luggage without help.

I doubt my dad will even let me skip dinner.

I walked out of my room and made my way down to the kitchen slowly. In no time I had arrived.

"Heyy dad." I made my Hey extra long when I saw the guy siting down on the table. He looked at me then smirked,I quickly looked away I didn't want to make eye contact. Why is he smirking? Does he know I was in his closet? Theres no way, maybe he's just cocky? Isn't it creepy he's smirking at me? I would never smirk at a strange I just meet!