Chapter 20

I just need to find a place far away from Edward to change. I'll just change behind this rock. It was really tall and wide. He can't see me here. I turned around to see if I could see him. Nope.

"You know I can see your breast and up. So don't mind changing there." Oh my. He can see me?

"I can't see you."

"That doesn't mean I can't. Look, like I said I will go looking for you if you get lost. So go change somewhere else." I blinked in suprise that he would say that. I mean like any other guy wouldn't say anything they'll just watch.

"Are all lo-,umm guys gentlemans like you?" I hope he didn't notice I was about to say something else.

"Nope." He said. I smiled at him . It's hard to find gentlemans these days. All the boyfriends I've had in the past only want to mess around or want my money. Jerks.

"Okay, I'm going to go change." I waved bye to Edward and walked deeper into the cave to dry of my clothe.

"See ya.

I noticed when Edward was taking his shirt of he had a lot of tattoos. I'm not really a fan of them but they looked nice on him.

He's diffrent then the other guys. In a lot of ways. He gets mad then gets over it easily, like nothing happened. I just met him and he could tell I was stressed out. Or was I to obivous? Ugh, what does it matter.

I really want to take of this wet dress and undergarments. Its starting to get really uncomfortable.

I peeled my clothe off and laid it to dry on a rock. I've seen this on

Survival movies and ect.

Now I have to wait all alone and naked for my clothe to dry. Great.

💎💎**

It took a while for them to dry but after squeezing the water out and shaking them my clothe finally dried.

I was now dressed and ready to go.

Wait. What if Edward still hasn't changed back?

Well if I'm dry he should be also.

I have good memory so I remember the way back.

I should scare Edward. I started grinning evilly and started tiptoeing to where Edward was last seen.

''BOO!" I yelled loudly shaking my arms like a mad women.

"Huh?" I wondered aloud.

Where was Edward? Maybe I went the wrong way. But I could've sworn this exactly where he undressed. Maybe he's outside? I think we came in though that way. Yup, pretty soon I heard the waterfall. When I got outside it was getting dark and I was starting to panic. Calm down Ally he's probably outside here somewhere.

"Edward!" I called out. I waited for a response and heard nothing. Wait how am I supposed to go back without getting wet?

"ARGH!" I screamed turning around. Oh, I can climb up these rocks and make it on land. I chuckled to my self I'm so smart. I started climbing and complaining.

"Ouch!" It hurt a lot. I just got my dead skin eaten off my these speacil fish from the Amazon.

When I made it to the top my feet were bleeding.

I guess it's better then getting wet.

I walked around while calling Edwards name I went back to where we fell into the lake.

"Edward?!" No response. Okay, now I can freak out. HE LEFT ME SO I WOULD GET KILLED BY A BEAR OR VAMPIRES OR SO THE INSECTS CAN EAT ME.

Wait are there even bears in Hawaii? I just need to calm down. Maybe he went to check his bike? Yeah that's it. He probably went to make sure they didn't steal it. Oh! I almost forgot I could call on my phone! WAIT MY PHONE! I started checking my self for my phone.

'' Oh gosh! I just lost my phone!" Now I'm officially dead. My only hope is that he's checking his bike, or on his way back from checking it. I started running straight I'm pretty sure we came in a straight line.

"Ow ow." I stopped running and checked my left foot. I think I got a thorn stuck in it. I inspected it and found a small thorn in the middle. I quickly took it out and started running. I didn't want it to get dark and me still running in the forest. It was getting darker and I have no clue where Edward was.

There is no way Edward would ditch me..? I didn't do anything to make him mad. Did I?

He probably thought my clothe would take longer to dry and headed out to make sure no one would rob his motorcycle. Like anyone would rob his motorcycle.

The trees started thinning out. I started to jog harder until I made it where he parked his bike. Or should I say where it was parked.

"AHH!" Where is he?! I started stomping my feet like a child.

That stupid cute green eyed.

He really did leave me. Why would he do that?

And the weddings tommorow!