Chapter 15

"My eyes fluttered open when I felt a jerk. I started sliding of the bed but I grabbed Alex's hand.

"What the." He moaned.

"You have a sexy morning voice." I giggled.

"Why are you up?" He asked me.

"I woke up because of something." I slowly got of the bed. Peeling my baby blue covers off of me.

Throwing them on Alex who groaned.

"Ummm. Where the heck are we?" I asked peeking out my small window.

There was trees and sand in front of my window. I don't remember the dock having that..

"Where are you going?" Alex asked me when he heard the door creak open.

"I'll be right back." I slid my robe on that was lying on the floor.

I went up the stairs and out in the dock.

I rubbed my sleepy eyes when I saw what was in front of me. I have the strangest dreams ever. I thought as I pinched my self.

"Ow. Well how I'm I supposed to pinch my self asleep?" I wondered out loud. Taking in my surroundings I quickly went back to Alex.

I burst through the door and Alex jumped in fright. Now I had his attention.

"WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!" I screamed. Alex just lifted his head of the bed and started at me and plopped back down.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say lets save this for later." He said pulling the covers over him. What time was it anyway? I walked to my phone and looked at the time 9:11am.

"It's only 9. You can't be THAT tired." I got no response. Maybe I should let Alex rest a while.

I walked up to the engine room. Drivers room whatever you call it. My brain doesn't work very good in the morning. It was off so how did we get here? I started to turn the engine but it wouldn't turn on.

Last night, me and Alex were here. I remember my back pressing against something. I ran my back against it to see what felt like it. Remembering the feeling I turned around and saw the boats on lever. I don't think it couldn't be. That maybe Alex pushed me against and that's why we are in the middle of nowhere. Running a hand through my tangled hair I stared at the scene infront of me. Something I would only infront of the tv. Not with my own eyes. Thin trees where behind the sand that was really clean and beautful. Pine apples where on some of the trees.Well at least we won't go hungry.

I slowly made my way back to Alex. He was still sound asleep not knowing what is going around him at the moment.I layed down next to Alex. He needed to shave soon, but it looked sexy on him. His black hair was messed up.

"Ally?" Alex murmmered suprising me.

"Yeah?" I whispered running a hand acroos his face.

"Let me sleep." I narrowed my brown eyes at him even though he couldn't see me.

"We were having a movie moment.'' I joked."I'm going to look for food brb." I got up and went to the kitchen. There was a fridge. It was black fridge, it still looked new suprisingly. Inside were a variety of yogurts. Thankfully they weren't expired yet. Well at least we have yogurts, I thought as sipped my yougurt I was to lazy to look for a spoon.

It's odd that I haven't started freaking out. We probably where close to the dock that we were at last night. I think my dad has a beach house in one of the islands near Hawaii. Hopefully this island. They're probably human life on the other side. All these theroys that I hope one is at least true.