Chapter 16

"Ally! I was worried sick. When you didn't show up last night. I mean I didn't think you would you know." She said winking.

"Alexandria! I did not do you know what." I exclaimed my checks flushing red.

"Mhmm." She said wiggling her eyebrows. Me and my dad arrived back at the hotel an hour ago.

"Anyways tell me everything." She grabbed my hands and led me to her red velvet covered bed.

"Everything?" I asked.

"Everything."

So I spent 30min telling Alexandria everything. She wanted every single detail.

"So he's still in the boat?" Alexandria was laughing.

"Yeah, poor him. All alone in there."

"Yeah right." She said laughing. Alexandria really didn't like Alex that much.

"Did he already call the wedding off?" She asked me. Until now. I totally forget about it.

"I don't think." I mumbled playing with my fingers.

"Ally, you and Alex can't go on like this. Sure you just started but it can't you know." She couldn't think of the right words.

"I know. I'll talk to him at the family dinner."

"Family dinner?"

"The one my dads having?"

"Oh,honey. Thats a campaign . Far from family,but your mother will be there." I groaned.

"Ugh." I'm happy I get to see my mother other than that no.

"By the way, we need to start getting ready." Ready Ready. I'm always getting ready.

She plopped me down on a chair.

I already had a tight aqua,but more green dress. It was knee length.I was going to wear with black velvet heels.

Alexandria insisted on doing something fancy for my hair.

"Guess who your dad picked to be the model?" She asked me. Curling my hair.

"Who?"

"Me!" I gaped at her.

"He's letting you be the model for the commercial?" I asked surprised and Happy for my dear cousin.

"Yes!" She squealed. Alexandria has always wanted to be a model.My dad has let her help in the design area. Her being the model instead of doing the make up, is a whole new upgrade.

"Congratulations." I said embracing her in a hug.

"Woah careful. I'm doing you hair." She only had one piece to go before my hair was ready. Alexandria was going to get ready at the party. That way she's fresh for the launch.

"What is it this time?"

"Perfume. One of the top perfume makers.Which makes this experience even better." I nodded.

"Now hold still while I put your hair its final touches." She had brown bobby pins in her mouth.

She had her light brown hair in a pony tail. Her greens eyes were

filled with happiness.

"Walla another great success by Alexandria Aztecae." Alexandria last name was complicated to say. Since her dad was from Spain and her mother , my fathers sister were from America.

"Holy buns. Lets get going or we're going to be late." She grabbed her clutch purse and dragged me with her.

I attempted to run in my heels but failed. I took them off and jumped into the elevator which Alexandria was already pushing buttons.