Happy New Year

Kurt POV

"Come on Kurt everyone's going! I don't want you home alone again." Isabelle begged Me at my desk.

"I don't know. Those parties usually scream trouble for me." I said making a face of uncertainty.

"There's booze and cute guys ,what more could you want?" She said raising an eyebrow.

I gave her a look and thought about it. "Fine, fuck it, what's the worst I could do?"

"That's my guy!" She said clapping her hands together. "Tonight my place 8." She added.

"I'll be there." I smiled. She sent a bright smile my way and walked to her office.

"Hummel my office." The annoying intercom said. I groaned and replied "Coming."

I got out of my desk and went into Mr.Anderson huge office.

"Yes sir?" I said in my annoying intern voice.

"I need a black coffee and some vodka." He said not even bothering to look up from the papers on his desk.

"Getting an early start on New Years." I said leaving the door.

"Try dealing with you all day and you'll see why." He shot back as I closed the door. I groaned to myself and went to the break room.

I got his coffee and the vodka he kept here. I made my way back to his office and put the cup on his desk and poured the vodka in the cup.

"That's good." He replied, after I poured in the amount he wanted.

"Anything else?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah go down to the 10th floor and ask Hunter if he's going to Isabelle's party." He said still not looking up.

"He is Isabelle told me." I said crossing my arms.

This time he actually looked up at me. "Your going?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Isabelle begged me so I said fuck it." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Mr.Anderson rolled his eyes and took a sip of his coffee. "We'll see you there." He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes back and left back to my desk.

God I hated that man.

~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~

"Kurt you made it!" Isabelle smiled.

"Yeah I survived." I laughed hugging her.

"We'll come on in, Sebastian's here and he's cute." Isabelle said as I came in.

"Taken by Hunter." I said as she closed the door.

"Oh. Well that's a cute couple." She smiled.

I smiled back. "I know, you should hear it when Bas talks to me on the phone. They sound like soulmates."