Family Visit

"Kurt... Answer your fucking phone." Blaine groaned burying his face in my neck.

"Do it for me." I whined pulling the blanket over my head.

Blaine groaned and reached over me, grabbing the phone and answering it. "Kurt Hummel's phone." He sighed pushing my arm.

"Blaine, Blaine Anderson?..... He's sleeping.... I'm his boyfriend... Ill tell him..." Blaine ended the call and put it back. "So that was your dad. He's at the airport."

I shot up and looked at him wide eyed. "Holy shit he's visiting!" I scrambled up running to get clothes on. Blaine did the same confused.

"You forgot!" Blaine said pulling on pants.

"I'm sorry, things have been crazy since I found out I'm carrying a child!" I spat back.

Blaine groans buttoning up his shirt. "What the hell do I say to him, hi Mr.Hummel I'm he guy who knocked up your son. Did I mention I'm his boss too?"

I shrugged and got a fancy off the shoulder loose shirt. "Oh god! Ok well you are not my boss, we live together because it saves us money on rent, and I'm not pregnant. Got it?" I said going in the bathroom doing my routine.

"Nothing better than lying to your family." Blaine sighed walking in the bathroom next to me.

"Oh I'm sorry, would you like to explain, to my over protective father, that I'm knocked up?" I said raising an eyebrow as I moisturized my face.

Blaine groaned finishing up grabbing his wallet and keys, as I walked out finishing my hair.

We both rushed to the car and got in practically speeding to get to the airport. We got there and parked in front. "Ok, we met at a coffee shop, started as friends, then slowly became more, and after a while you were bored of living by yourself and so was I so we moved in together." I said.

"Your really good at lying, that it scares me." Blaine said.

I nodded and got out. "I'll be back, with my dad."

He nodded and waited as I got out searching for him. I found him with his bags and went to him. He saw me and smiled hugging me. "Hey kiddo."

"Hey dad." I smiled hugging him.

"You didn't forget about me did you?" Burt chuckled.

I laughed nervously with him. "No, I over slept, come on we've got the car." I said grabbing one of his bags.

My dad laughed and walked with my seeing Blaine in the car. Blaine got out opening the trunk, and grabbed the bag I was struggling with. "Hi, Mr.Hummel we spoke over the phone. I'm Blaine, Kurt's boyfriend." Blaine smiled holding out his hand for him.

"How old are you?" My dad asked shaking his hand skeptical.

Blaine glanced at me ,and I gave him the look ,Saying to keep it low.

"..28, sir." Blaine smiled.

"Look older." Burt mumbled.

"I get that a lot." Blaine chuckled. 

"You do know he's 21." My dad said pointing to me.

Blaine nodded. "Yes I'm aware."

My dad gave a skeptical look but handed Blaine his other bag and got in the back seat. Blaine took it and sighed looking at me.

"This Family Visit should be fun..." Blaine sighed looking at me.

I looked back and sighed. "Yep, just peachy..."

A/N
It's summer and I have no life....
Stay Strange🦄