2015

One Year Ago.

Kurt was sitting on a grey couch, scared to the bone. His first interview with a real job, one that could lead to a potential career. He was nervous, a mix of excitement and wanting to throw up.

"Mr, Anderson will see you now." Isabelle said, as she opened the door. Kurt smoothed out his suit and walked into the huge office.

He saw a tall mysterious man. Slicked back hair, in a clean crisp suit. None other than Blaine Anderson. He's read about his designs, his works. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't a fan.

"Mr. Hummel?" Blaine asked looking up.

Kurt licked his lips and nodded. "Yes, hi. It's so nice to met you, I love vogue and your work with it." He smiled sitting down.

Blaine smiled and nodded looking over paperwork. "Just out of college huh? NYDA, good school, I went there too."

Kurt smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I wanna design outfits for a shows."

"Well then we have one thing in common." Blaine said dully.

Kurt nodded and bit his lip sighing.

"So, this is a thing I say to everyone. Where do you see yourself a year from now." Blaine asked folding his arms as he leaned in his hair.

"Um... hopefully with a boyfriend? This job or some kind of good one... yeah that's it. Not married or anything can't stand the thought of it and kids oh god." Kurt laughed.

"I couldn't agree more." Blaine scoffed looking through his papers.
"Well honestly you seem very well qualified and you annoy me the least. So welcome to Vogue."

"Really- wow! Sorry- I'm thank you sir, you won't regret it." Kurt smiled getting up.

Blaine nodded smiling up. "See you soon, and I hope you live up to that in a year vision."

Kurt have a soft laugh. "Back at ya."

The irony holy crap.
Stay Strange🦄