Dance Until We Die

Hands held tightly with mine. Our bodies pressed close together, as we swept along the ballroom. Blaine sang out, as we danced all across the floor. The piano playing, with violins and more, playing the melody of our song.

"We can Dance Until We Die..."
my husband sang the lyric, with his piercing hazel eyes staring into mine. I believed it was now true.

"You make me, feel like I'm livin' a teenage dream.." Blaine sang smiling widely to me. His voice was like Michael Buble or something, but he held out notes making it better than I've ever heard it before.

He held out the last note, finishing it flourished. The party clapped for us, as we ended our first dance as a couple.

"Mr. And Mr. Anderson everybody!" My dad announced, causing cheers from my friends.

Blaine laughed and hugged me close as I smiled looking up in his eyes.

Wine was served, an unlimited amount too, Blaine's family is Italian, so we had loud drunks. Me and Blaine drank as well, I played with Belle, holding her and dancing around with her making her smile widely.

"Hey how's my girl?" Blaine smiled widely To Belle, causing a laugh out of her, as she spotted her dad.

"Never better." I replied for her, kissing her cheek as well.

"She's not the only one having in right?" Blaine questioned to me. I laughed and nodded to my new husband.

"I am perfect." I smiled kissing his cheek.

Blaine smiled back taking Belle from me, "go with your friends, you deserve a drink."

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "alright, alright. See you later hubby."

Blaine laughed and smiled, the type where his eyes crinkle up, and you can see all his lines.

I smiled and walked away see Mercedes, Rachel, Quinn, Tina, and Santana and Brittany. 

"Hey there's the old married guy!" Rachel snickered laughing on Quinn.

"It's New Years Eve all over again." I laughed grabbing a glass of wine.

"Oh please don't remind me." Quinn groaned, seeing her drunk wife. 

"Don't kiss my man rach, he's a married man now." I laughed.

"Here, here." Mercedes laughed as she clinked her glass with mine. We laughed and each took a sip sighing.

"How's it feel?" Tina smiled.

"Being married, pretty good, but ask me again, it's only day one." I answered.

"-of the rest of your life!"  Rachel finished shout out laughing.

"And I'm ready." I countered.

Ok I got so many chapters to write ahhh!
Stay Strange🦄