Grandpa Meet Peanut

"Come on Kurt we'll be late!" Blaine called.

"Someone else knows my pain." Burt laughed elbowing Blaine making Blaine laugh as well.

I rolled my eyes getting my shoes and coat on.

Blaine looked at me as I walked out. "I though we wouldn't make our reservation." He smirked.

I gave him a look and rolled my eyes. "Haha, thanks a lot." I said going out the door.

My dad and Blaine laughed walking behind. I paused and Blaine knew to take my hand walking with him.

My dad chuckled at the action and walked alongside us as he and Blaine talked about work and such. Blaine told his lie and my dad talked about the garage, that sparked interest in Blaine and they started talking about all these cars I've heard over a million times about.

"Kurt I didn't know you worked on a 76' Chevy Impala, that's like my dream car." Blaine smiled widely.

"Oh-yeah... That was actually pretty fun." I smiled looking at him.

"Who knew my boyfriend was a grease monkey." Blaine smiled laughing with my dad once again.

We arrived at the little Italian resultant. I took my seat next to Blaine, and my dad say across from us. We took off our coats and looked over the menu.

We make small conversation and ordered what we wanted. It all went well. The little annoying peanut did nothing to bother me, which was a relief for me and Blaine. We all spoke nothing but pleasant conversation. My dad seemed to like Blaine a lot.

We got home, and me and Blaine went to our room smiling about the success. "We did it!" Blaine whisper yelled grabbing my shoulders.

"I know." I smiled hugging him. "I can't believe he actually likes you."

"Peanut is all good right?" Blaine asked looking at my stomach and back to me.

I smiled and nodded. "We're all good."

Blaine smiled at me softly. "We've never really had a moment like this... I like it."

I smiled softly and nodded. "Me too."

"Kurt Elizabeth Hummel! Blaine Anderson! Come here now!" My dad yelled, taking us out of our moment.

We looked at each other confused and went to my dad.

He held up a certain picture.

A picture of peanut.

There was no lying because it had a slip on the paper that read, Kurt Elizabeth Hummel, and the date we went to the doctors. 

I froze in place and Blaine held me close. When I finally got the courage to speak I went to him and gave my most forced smile.

"Grandpa Meet Peanut." I said putting my hands on my stomach, where the baby rested.

My dad gave a look of pure anger. Whatever was coming it wouldn't be good.

"No, no, no. My son is not pregnant." My dad growled looking at Blaine.

"I'm sorry dad..." I said quietly.

My dad pushed me away and went to Blaine. Blaine saw and got defensive. "Hey, don't you dare push him!"

"He is my son! Ill do what want!" My dad yelled.

"He is an adult! He is allowed to make his own choices, and we as a couple make decision together! So you will not lay a hand on him!" Blaine yelled. He was mad I could tell, not just because of how he was yelling. The vain in his neck popped out, and his calloused hands tightened into a fist.

My dad looked as if he would kill him.
"Pack your bags, Kurt. I'm taking you home!" My dad spat looking Blaine straight in the eye.

"No!" I yelled ,tears clouding my eyes and I ran to Blaine hugging him close.

"You can't! Blaine is my home!"  I cried, hugging his strong torso tightly. "I have a life here! I have a family here! I have Blaine! And we have this baby and you can't stop us! I want this baby! It might not have been intended but I sure as hell want it! I love Blaine ok... I love him..." I said softly sobbing the last part.

Blaine hugged me back tightly. Kissing my head.

Blaine dad couldn't get the look of anger out of his eyes. He grabbed his bag storming out.

I cried into Blaine's chest and he kept holding onto me.

"You said I love you... You've never said that before." Blaine softly said.

I looked up at him with my tear soaked face. "I love you."

Blaine smiled and gently kissed my lips. "I love you too." He whispered against mine.

A/N
I poured my heart and soul so please enjoy it!
Stay Strange🦄