Mall Day

"Mention Scorpius and rose one more time, and we don't have a friendship." I said to Rachel as we looked through clothes.

"I keep telling her, but noooo." Quinn drawled out looking to her wife. "Oh and what about you with Darry huh!"Rachel fought looking to Quinn.

"Touché Fabary..." Quinn said to her as she picked out a shirt, from the rack.

I laughed at them both, "me and Blaine are both fully team Scorbus, and so is our little Belle."

"A month left or so right?" Quinn asked me.

I nodded to her. "I'm so done with pregnancy, never again."

They both laughed as I said so, smiling as they held each other's hand, Rachel's other hand holding their daughter.

"Mm, well Elphie will have a friend soon." Rachel smiled at her kissing her cheek.

I laughed as me and Quinn checked out the clothes we liked, buying them. We all went to other stores, I splurged on baby things for little Belle. I saw a little sock and lost it.

We stopped at the food court, Quinn went with Elphie to grab us food. "So mama, getting excited?" Rachel asked smiling at me.

"Yeah, of course. Nervous as hell, but excited." I smile nodding to her.

"Your gonna be a new parent, it's terrifying Kurt. You think I was ready? Sometimes I still don't think I am." Rachel laughed looking at me.

"You think Blaine's gonna be good?" I asked looking at her.

"Of course he's amazing with kids, are you having doubts?" She asked concerned.

"No ,no. I know he's going to be amazing, I'm scared I won't be as amazing as he will, you know?" I sighed as I rested my hand on my bump.  

"Don't worry, honey." Rachel smiled as she put a hand on top of mine.

I sighed softly and smiled at her. "Thank you, I'm still nervous though."

"I know your gonna be." Rachel laughed.

I hissed as the pain, the baby cause pain. "You ok?" Rachel asked worried.

"I read about this is a Brandon Hixx contraction." I sighed breathing through it.

"You sure? They've been going off every 7 minutes..." Rachel said looking at me.

"Yes I'm sure." I sighed looking at her.

Quinn came back with Elphie, "you ok?"

"Fine." I nodded, as it cleared up.

"Mama, someone spilt soda under uncle K's seat." Elphie said, clinging to Quinn.

Rachel looked down and her eyes widen. "Kurt, your water broke..."

I looked at them both, "wait what? No I'm not due until next month."

"Honey, your going into labor." Quinn said wide eyed.

A/N
Duh duh duhhhh
Many things will go one next chapter so yeah.
Stay strange🦄